Questions about PattayaCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
Please tell me about the withdrawal of money from the card "Visa". Were in January of this year in Pattaya, withdrew money without problems, but how is it now? (this is in connection with the Ukrainian-American events), we are going to Pattaya in July.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the exchange rate of the ruble and the dollar in the exchange offices of Pattaya. We fly out in 5 days, we don’t know with what money to go.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
We have a dollar exchange rate of 35 rubles. Maybe it's more profitable to go to Pattaya with rubles?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
In connection with the depreciation of the ruble against the dollar and the euro, the question arose, is it more profitable now to carry money in other currencies ??? in our city, CHINESE RMB and JAPANESE Yens are freely sold. Who knows and will tell you what the current exchange rate for these currencies is in the exchange offices of Pattaya. Thanks everyone for the replies!!!! 31.01.2014
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What is more profitable to change rubles in exchangers, or dollars for baht?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, is it possible to immediately exchange rubles for baht in Pattaya or is it still more profitable to take with you in dollars
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
reading the reviews, I came to the conclusion that the exchange rate at the airport and at the reception is approximately equally unfavorable. This is true? judging by the shifts in charters, we will arrive at the hotel around 22-23 hours. There will be no time to look for exchangers.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me what the dollar-baht and euro-baht exchange rate is now. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
can the deposit be paid in dollars? If not, then how to exchange back 2000 baht for dollars when leaving the hotel.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to Thailand, I don't know what currency to take with me.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I can withdraw my money from a visa card up to $ 5000 there is no problem with an ATM and is it possible for a hotel to pay from a visa card
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
How are ATMs in Pattaya? Or take cash with a margin?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
We arrive around 9-10 pm can we exchange money? Hotel Sunbeam
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
In Russia, exchange rates are flying up. You can't keep track! Of course, I want to buy cheaper and exchange more expensive. If 1b-0.93r, then it’s more profitable to fly with rubles.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Hello, I'm going for the first time. I can’t understand, do I need to change rubles for dollars and then for baht, or can I immediately exchange rubles for baht?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, what currency is better to pay: rubles, dollars, cards?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me where in Pattaya you can exchange dollars at a favorable rate? We will live 2 minutes from the embankment, on which MikeShopping Mall. Or is it better to arrive at the airport?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
please tell me where to exchange completely left without money only tenge (((
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We fly out on November 12 to Bangkog, currency in tenge kaz. and in dollars, where is it better to exchange?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 23 answers
Hello again, tell me please, what is more profitable to take dollars or euros with you?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We're going for the first time, we don't know anything. We will be glad if they answer us.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me what is the current exchange rate in the hotel dollar = baht? and what is the most profitable on the street near the hotel and, if possible, where? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, pliz, will I be able to cash out money from the maestro card? thanks everyone!!!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
1. What is the course in Thailand? 2.Where is the best place to change money?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I heard that there are restrictions on accepting dollars by year of issue, explain to those who know. Thank you
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »