Questions about PattayaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
The second time we go to this hotel, we liked it. We ate at the "Russian" market, next to the hotel. I want to taste a crocodile, in cafes along the street leading to the main road, they offer its meat, but I don’t want to run into a chicken. Who has tried these establishments? And in general, I want to hear reviews about these cafes, so that later I don’t suffer with my stomach.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
Please tell me a good massage parlor nearby, I don’t want to spend expensive time searching. Thank you in advance!
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Hotela uznat gde,v kakom magasine v PATTAE mozno kupit metalloiskatel?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to Pattaya on January 26th coincides with the Eastern New Year. How will the influx of Chinese affect the prices of fruit and massage?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am going to Thailand, Pattaya on November 27th. Do I need to take malaria pills when traveling to Thailand? Information is different everywhere. Anyone who really knows or has been there would be interested to hear.
8 years ago  •  14 subscribers 26 answers
Interested in where it is tasty but inexpensive)) to eat in the area where the road turns from Jomtien to the center? Well, except for the macaroons. And sliced ​​fruits according to the same criteria)? Last year, in the region of 12 soybeans, they didn’t choose a good point for 3 weeks, although they stayed there in almost all cafes with a bunch of rave reviews on the walls and ceilings). For some reason everything was too salty everywhere.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How is the hotel doing with wi-fi in the rooms and how do they treat "guests" in the room (? wire is paid)?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. I’m going to Grand Jomtien Palace in March. Can I change the room if there is a partition between the rooms. I read reviews and there many complain that there is a lot of audibility due to a thin partition. I chose the hotel because it is quiet and here you are. Can I change to another number and how can I explain what I want? They don’t understand Russian, but I speak English. I do not understand. thanks.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please explain, experienced tourists, is it true that when traveling in Pattaya by tuk tuk, drivers do not give change and you need to have small bills with you? For example, from 100 or 50 baht, will they really not give change when traveling for 20 baht?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I read on the Internet that from 22.01 a state of emergency was declared for 60 days, advice to refrain from traveling, the travel agency laughs and says that everything is fine, I don’t know what to do on Saturday, departure, mood 0!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
bought tickets to pattaya on 25.01 due to this situation we are afraid to fly, tell me what to do?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Or maybe someone recently arrived after visiting this hotel... Write about your impressions, please. What should you take with you? Thanks
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Tell me, where did you spend the most money? I mean already in the country itself, without taking into account the purchase of a tour, visas, etc.. It is already on vacation (souvenirs, meals, excursions, transport, etc.)?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
In one of the reviews on this hotel I read that there is water (bottled) in the refrigerator, in glass bottles and in plastic bottles, which one is free?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please answer living in Pattaya or vacationers. From which tour operator or local travel agency did tourists have an accident on their way to the Kwai tour?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
How long does it take to get to the center of Pattaya and how?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
European cuisine preferred.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! maybe someone had a rest in the autumn at the hotel Golden Cliff hause Please share your impressions. I am especially interested in whether the pool is open with sea water?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 20 answers
Hello! We bought vouchers for 03/12. We heard from the reviews that the pool with sea water is under reconstruction .... we were very upset ....! And how to find out - where is the Delux Castle room with mountain views? Email: [email protected]
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
1. I read that the beach is empty at 3 pm. what is it connected with? 2. Until what time is it comfortable to stay at sea?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me if the arrow marked the beach of the Long Beach garden hotel in the photo http://iceimg.com/i/df/2d/e2d21a4cdb.jpg http://iceimg.com/i/af/30/45bdb90881.jpg http://iceimg.com/i/cb/8b/bd33f6ed6b.jpg
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
please tell me with varicose veins, pressure (which jumps), osteochondrosis - you can’t do massage at all ?? none at all???
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 24 answers
So, we arrived at the pier, what's next? where to buy tickets? if you go by ferry - the beach you brought to is not at all suitable for swimming? is it necessary to go to others? if - yes, how??? please explain in detail
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »