Questions about PattayaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Pattaya
Good afternoon, on different resources the price tags are either 1000 baht or 1200 baht. Podskazhite who was the last three months in Tae. How much did you pay for a visa on arrival?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I have a double entry visa to Thailand. I want to go to Cambodia on a visa run, I decided to take a tour. In 3 out of 4 local travel agencies, I was told that Ukrainians need to pay an additional fee - 1200 baht when entering Cambodia. I did not find such information on the Internet. Knowledgeable people, tell me, is it so? Thanks in advance for your reply.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We booked tickets for the following dates: arrival in Bangkok on March 16 at 09:50, departure on March 31 at 02:40. It turns out 16 days, visa on arrival 15 days. We planned to go to Cambodia for 2 days. Redeem tickets or select other dates, here is a direct flight and a convenient time. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I need a student visa for 15 months. Advise in which school it is more reliable and cheaper to issue. Preferably without going to another country. I'm not really interested in learning yet. the main thing is that they don’t deceive with a visa and extra bureaucracy I was not bred.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
can i fly abroad if my passport expires in 1.5 months
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
This question has probably already been asked, but it's not difficult for anyone to answer please. I'm going to rest in early February in Thailand for two weeks. The international passport ends on July 4, will I have problems at customs with the validity of the passport. Please post a link to the law. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Please help me! I'm going for a long time with children and I myself will study at an in-language school and get a visa for myself there, but what about the children? One is 8 years old and the other is 3 years old! need? They have their own passports!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
PREVED TOUR. Who went on excursions with them? Liked ? THX.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
please tell me how many kg (things, fruits) can be taken out for 2 people. travel company anex tour?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
hello, I have a question! we arrived on December 21 and a ticket back on January 21! and at the airport they gave us a stamp to leave on January 19! we will pay the delay or they just did not pay attention to the departure! How long can you stay without a visa?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Is it worth it to buy auto accessories and auto tuning in Thailand? How much cheaper will it be?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to Thailand on my own for 15 days. I want to clarify when applying for a visa at the airport, do you need return tickets, a photograph, a completed form, or may they additionally require confirmation of a hotel reservation or some other data? In general, what are the nuances when passing through passport control? And further. Is it necessary to take out insurance (medical and accident) for the trip? I look according to the Law "On Tourism" - it's a must. Or is it meant for packets? Thanks in advance to all who answer.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
import rules
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
how much alcohol can be carried to Thailand without problems, in luggage and in hand luggage?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me what exactly you need to declare when entering Thailand? For example: gold earrings + 2 rings = need???
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I read and read and didn’t quite understand ... If I bring a SLR with me and no-beech, is it hand luggage? Is it possible to carry in the cabin 9 I don’t dare to check in luggage in a bag)? I read about weight restrictions up to 5 kg, I didn’t quite understand about it, please write. Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm just leaving the country for the first time)))
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Hello! For the first time we gathered in Tai, I read that everyone is bringing fruit home: tell me how to transport them if the food is not with a suitcase, but with a bag, I'm afraid they will wrinkle? Where is the best place to buy them and which ones? How much can you take with you? Well, about alcohol: I want to bring local MCH beer home, can I? And how much? Thanks for answers!
13 years ago  •  13 subscribers 25 answers
From Kyiv 11/4 from VKK 26 / 4.15 days / 14 nights - when departing from VKK, there will be no questions about the length of stay?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
we went to ng holidays in pattaya and thought that it would not be bad to live there)) here we think how to implement it? we depend on work here in moscow(( although if I manage to find an income independent of my presence in Moscow, then I’ll go there right away
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
Has anyone taken dogs out of Tai? How problematic is this? I know that a certificate can be issued for export in Pattaya, but what happens in Russia at customs - will they let you in or torture you with checks? In Pattaya, you can buy a Chihuahua (mini) for $200. Or the export of other animals or birds (a large parrot or an iguana, for example)?
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 31 answer
Who just got back?. What to do? Tickets are no longer available. departure 16 Apr
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Need a sample of the correct filling of the form http://www.panukraine.kiev.ua/downloads/?f=THAI_VISA_ANKETA_PU.doc
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Thailand on November 6, I read a lot about insects, what do you recommend?
15 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers