Questions about SideDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
TurkeySide
Decided to buy a pneumatic In order not to be left without her, find out if they will let her out of Turkey and let her in Russia and whether there will be any duties
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We've booked the hotel and tickets, and now we're out. The airport service received a decree from Turkey that they need a certificate for antibody test, which is required in es, but it has not yet entered into force and no one knows when it will enter, . Until released without it. The problem is that they make it for 1 month and it is active after 3 months. What to do, how to do this certificate so that it is available. ?It costs 3000 UAH. At the time of booking, this certificate was not mentioned. York alone does not stay at home at all. We once left him at home with relatives, he suffered very hard, and upon arrival home he had a stress. He was treated for a long time. There is no way out, just take it with you. Four years because of him did not rest. In hotels, everyone learned about the rules for keeping a dog. Help, if anyone knows something about this innovation. When does this decree come into force? Thank you very much in advance.
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 58 answers
TurkeySide
Please tell me, we have a tour for 12 days, do I need to apply for a visa upon arrival in Turkey? And with what currency is it better to go to Turkey now?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
TurkeySide
Do I need a notarial document for a child to leave with one of the parents in Turkey. The parents are married.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
TurkeySide
I would like to bring gold (watch and chain) with me. Do I need to declare this and will I have problems if I do not declare the gold?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
TurkeySide
Do you need a visa to Turkey on June 15 or have they been cancelled??
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers