Questions about SideCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
Interested in where you can exchange dollars for local currency, if possible, then the exchange rate for today.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Check-in 08/27/13, please tell me which currency is preferable?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Thanks in advance for your reply. What money to take with you. If you take bank cards, will it be possible to withdraw dollars?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Do I need to change dollars to lira or is there almost no difference? If yes, where is the best place to do it?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What is interesting is the question: which currency is more profitable to take with you to Turkey, euros or dollars? Maybe there is no difference?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
we are going to turkey side resort tell me what currency is better to pay? and where is it better and safer to change money?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
What is more profitable? And what denomination, larger / smaller? Thanks
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
In 2007, we were in Marmaris, so there the euro was the running currency, as many as 3 price tags hung on the goods, the local currency, the euro and the dollar. How is the current situation with the currency in Turkey????
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Who flew to Side in August, September, tell me what is better to take euros or $?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
DIONYSOS HOTELS SPORTS & SPA accept VISA card
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Or somewhere nearby
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Should I buy Lira? or is it nothing? Prices in the markets are presented in lira or dollars?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers