Questions about SideTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
Tell me, please, from which tour operator can I purchase a tour to the Sandy Beach Hotel with a departure from Perm or Yekaterinburg?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
cost of one tour
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
And how do you like this hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I really want to buy tickets to this hotel. I can not find a tour operator who has a contract with this hotel for this year.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
TurkeySide
That year we flew to Alanya on vacation from Pegasus, now we want to buy a tour from a Polish tour operator, the prices are much lower. Has anyone had such a practice? Respond, I will be grateful. Is it dangerous or not to fly from another country, although I don’t consider Poland too alien, but still I want to hear the opinions of experienced people, if they exist, of course. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Who rested in the selga this year from a Pegasus tourist, tell us how the Pegasus guides work, how the transfer works, whether they help with accommodation, etc. ?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Has anyone been there or heard of it?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
answer, please, who at least approximately knows the cost! And how much will it cost for 7 days? For two adults.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
for 10 days?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
if you fly at the end of August? for two adults,? and is there a price difference if you fly in June or August?
I bought a ticket for May, I didn’t ask about the tour operator, I thought, as usual, Pegastik or Tez tour, i.e. large and proven, but here a company unknown to me. Share?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the probability of buying last-minute trips to this hotel? We eat in a number of 7 people, everyone bought tickets except one. A person plans to buy a last minute ticket. Is it real?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I would like to read the reviews of those who rested in Side Selge Beach through Pegas Touristik
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
Please tell me how much it will cost to stay at the Blue Waters Club hotel from JUNE 29-JULY 6 for 7 NIGHTS for 2 adults + 1 child (2 years) Thanks in advance for your help
I want to go to this hotel with the whole family in June 2011 (four adults and one child 4 years old) Which tour operators sell tours to this hotel with a departure from Moscow?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
How much did you pay for the tour?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, through which travel agency or tour operator can I buy a cheaper tour to this hotel? Through a Tez-tour, something is very expensive. How much does it cost to visit this hotel for 24 days?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
We want to go to this hotel, but this year tour operators offer only Caesar 5 *, maybe 4 * was renamed? And yet you can’t tell me which operators Caesar offers, I saw prices only on Polar.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going abroad for the first time, something is disturbing.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Which tour operator in Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg) sells this hotel?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Who flew to Turkey from Anex this year? Is it so bad? Yesterday I bought two tours from him, read the reviews and was horrified. The worst thing is that a 3-year-old child is flying with us. What to do if Anex let you down?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, please, from which good tour operator can I buy a ticket to the Papillon Muna Hotel in Side? And how much will it cost around September for two adults + a child (3 years old) for 14 days. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
the paloma perissia hotel is interesting - (I didn’t see it in the list). Perhaps you can recommend a convenient period for climate change - a 47-year-old woman. thanks.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers