Questions about SideCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
Cause I don't understand it
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, tell me why there are so few reviews about this hotel? Usually there are thousands of reviews, but here there are only seven of them. And surprisingly, all the reviews are really good ... And how is the Internet in the hotel?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
what are the prices for high speed? seems to be there and paid
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
TurkeySide
We will rest in Side near the village of Cholakly. Recommend a telecom operator for calls to Russia. Well, if possible, then the approximate cost of both SIM cards and the conversation.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is there free WiFi at this hotel? Thanks for your reply. Read in full at: http://www.turpravda.ua/ask.php
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there wifi internet in the rooms? Is the internet normal? [email protected]
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read that the hotel is new, I hope for the Internet in the room. Who was in this hotel not so long ago, share.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me the name of the owner of the Jasmin Side Hotel. Thank you
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, I'm going to Belinda 4 *, please tell me if there is wi-fi there, and at what cost? I'm also interested in excursions. I really want to go to pamukalle.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to use skype
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we are traveling with my husband + child 4 years old + grandmother. Who will rest from 17 to 27 June?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All the answers are in the community, but they are quite old. We are going in early October, so I have a couple of questions. Is there free internet access? What to pay attention to when settling? What about mosquitoes? It is very interesting to know the general impressions of the recently rested in this hotel. Thanks.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ya iwu animator immina serkan
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there free Wi-Fi in the hotel lobby?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is there free Wi-Fi in the hotel (rooms, lobby)?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. Can you please tell me if this hotel has a pay phone and does it sell cards? Or is it better to buy a local SIM card? Are there computers and free internet for skype communication? I don't want to bring my laptop with me. If not free, how much does it cost to chat on Skype?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to this hotel at the end of May. My husband's work is connected with the Internet, I would like to know how things are with the Internet?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I want to take a computer with me to communicate via Skype. Tell me if I can catch the Internet from my computer, how is the connection?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
TurkeySide
Tell me: when using sim travel in Turkey, how much will my calls to subscribers in Moscow cost and how much will calls to sim travel cost to these subscribers.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Can I buy a payphone card there and call home?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What kind of internet is there? Free wi-fi or internet cafe? Who was share..
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Does anyone know Email side life? If anyone knows, please write!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Vdovin Dmitry Alexandrovich
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
room phone number
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Kind people! Tell me, what kind of drink is airan in Turkey?
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
People please write who is going to this hotel, it is very necessary to transfer the msn address to one person, I forgot to leave
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers