Questions about SideExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
TurkeySide
Good day. I want to know from Side or Antalya there are excursions to Cappadocia
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me how is the situation with the infrastructure around the hotel - are there shops, other hotels, a market, etc. nearby? And what excursions are available in mid-October.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
TurkeySide
Please tell me a good travel agency in Side.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. We have repeatedly read and verified from the experience of friends that it is better to take excursions in "street" agencies, where the PRICE-QUALITY ratio is more adequate and the program is the same as that of Russian hotel operators such as Tez, Pegasus, etc. Tell me who used the services of "street" agencies in Cholakly, prices, quality, where they are. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Thank you all in advance!!!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Where is it better to buy a tour, they say the hotel is cheaper, then from whom? What days is it better to go, how long it takes from Euphoria, otherwise I don’t know if it’s possible or not worth it with a 5-year-old child.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
what excursions would you recommend more memorable
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We wanted to go to Seapark in Alanya ourselves, how you can get there and back, how and how much it will cost approximately. Or is it better to take a ready-made tour from the guides.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I will rest from May 17, please tell me what excursions are provided
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
TurkeySide
Taking a day tour is very exhausting. We have an elderly person. It's four of us.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
TurkeySide
which currency is more profitable
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, where can I go without a tour operator?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
[email protected], we are going with a company to Jasmine Side hotel
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
What excursions do you recommend to visit in this area (not to go far) and prices. Thanks. Please clarify, "Life club ciziolot 3*" is located on the beach and 3 red buildings with a blue water slide, right?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
TurkeySide
Is it possible to buy excursions with Russian-speaking guides in Side? Advise what to see for a family of three, a child of 13 years old, and about prices. Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me: how to get from the hotel to the amphitheater on the dolmush, and in general it’s really possible to get there yourself or it’s better to take an excursion. The entrance price is also interesting.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
TurkeySide
I would like to go to Istanbul for shopping. But I would not want the trip there and back to become more expensive than the purchases themselves.
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Who is driving??? vacationers or drivers will be. How many stops I understand that they stop centrally. (sick question toilet, let's go with a child) Thank you if anyone answers.)))
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
A lot of people recommend taking tours across the road rather than with a guide. cheaper ..... but there is confidence that insurance is included in this cheaper ???
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Are children's water slides safe?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there a sale of excursions near the hotel and a pay phone for calls to Russia
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me where you can go near a mother with a child of 6 years in Side. Who was in the Hanthe resort 5 hotel, they say there are a lot of Germans and they don’t really treat Russians.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who went on a day trip to Jerusalem? What time is the check out from the hotel and arrival back? Price? Airplane or bus? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
TurkeySide
cost, date and where it is better to buy an excursion to Cappadocia for 2 or 3 days from Side
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Side.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Is there enough time for a day trip to Pamukkale? How much time is given for the salt springs and how much for the Cleopatra pool? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Show more »