Questions about Sideshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Side
TurkeySide
We are resting in side in June, advise what you can buy interesting things and please advise shops
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Please tell me how to get from the hotel to Manavgat to the Novamall store
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, pliz, who was in this hotel? What is nearby? Shops, supermarkets, local market, what's interesting? We are going to Side for the first time!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me please, who was at the Elysium Side Bella 5 * hotel, are there shops with sweets near the hotel, such as local baklava? What is the water temperature in early May?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
TurkeySide
And how is it compared to Migrosovsky? Thanks!
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
When making a $4,000 purchase at Kircilar Mondial, we were offered free home delivery. We agreed, since there were several things, we were resting with a child, it was difficult to carry everything on ourselves. They did not pay the entire amount, prepayment. Made an agreement. Delivery was supposed to happen from July 25 to 30. After the specified time, neither the courier nor the seller contacted us, moreover, they did not answer calls and emails. In mid-August, we managed to contact the courier. She said that there would be no delivery until a few more parcels were collected in our city. But no one told us about this when making a purchase. And if we don’t get enough, we won’t see our things (apparently, the question is already rhetorical)? Moreover, the courier offered to transfer 50% of the remaining amount to her account, after which she would allegedly send things using DHL. Sounds a lot like a divorce, doesn't it? Here you have a large chain of stores. Be careful! Don't mess with Kircilar Mondial
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
TurkeySide
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 2 answers
TurkeySide
I want to take a plastic card with me for insurance. Share your experience on paying for purchases, on withdrawing money. How much do they charge for withdrawals, which ATMs of banks are more profitable to withdraw cash. In general, on this issue, I will be grateful for any information, the more the better!
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to walk around the city.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who was at the hotel - is there an opportunity in the shops on its territory or in the vicinity of a children's pot?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Mom is in Turkey for the first time and I don't want to upset her. There are conflicting reviews on the site. Who was there in August 2012 and can really give an assessment? They write that one pool was buried. Is it true? Is it possible to smoke in the hotel room (on the balcony). At the reception to give 20 bucks and chocolate? How much does it cost to go to Side? Shopping? Need some real advice for a 65 year old woman. She is very mobile and active, but she needs precise instructions: what, where, when and how much. Many thanks in advance to everyone who responds to my request.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
TurkeySide
Tell us where in Side (in the center) there are food and clothing markets, on what days, in which shops are cheap souvenirs, dishes, fruits?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Maybe there are some shops with Turkish brands in Manavgat? If anyone has been tell me how to find them? how to get there by bus or taxi. Tell us more about the market in Manavgat. Interested in outerwear, textiles, leather, is there any point in buying something?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
TurkeySide
Please tell me a good leather shop in Side and a fur coat where it is better to look.
12 years ago  •  26 subscribers 28 answers
I want to fly on a lung and buy tops, shorts, a sundress there. Will there be a shop or market there and how far is it from the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Interested in the question, is there a supermarket near Belinda for buying baby food and diapers in it? We are traveling with a child of 1 year, I would not want to drag jars of purees from home, and diapers so as not to take a large package. And also, is there a market nearby with every little thing, such as swimsuits, flip flops, glasses?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello everyone! We are going at the end of May. With grandmother and child. Our grandmother really wants to choose a leather jacket in Turkey. Please tell me if there are factories, shops nearby. And the approximate cost of the jacket. Is there any point in going to see?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 6 answers
Are there stops nearby? How to get to Antalya
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon!!!! Please tell me if beach towels are sold near the hotel.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
good afternoon! tell me if there is a market near the hotel.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I also want to do some shopping. Tell me where to go. Thanks. Maria.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Where is the best place to shop around this hotel? Is there an exit market? When and where? Or is it better to go to the side itself?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
In a few days we are going to Turkey, the first time. Can you tell me where the souvenir market is? Where is the best place to buy leather? what are good excursions?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we are going to rest in the side. tell me if there are sheepskin coat stores there and what are the prices, quality? if not, where can you buy it.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
We plan to buy souvenirs, go on a couple of excursions and so on trifles???? Thanks
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
As for the bazaar, somewhere nearby it is written .., and where else can you go for a walk for shopping, souvenirs. Is it far to the village of Cholakly? thanks in advance for the replies!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »