Questions about St. Constantine and ElenaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about St. Constantine and Elena
11 months ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I want to stay there for about 13 nights but don't know the prices.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who lived in the hotel "Neptun" write reviews, pliz
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
how far is the stop to Varna from the Geologist hotel .... and how to get to the beach, which is located in the center of the resort and how to get to the hotel's own beach. Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Does the restaurant have portable high chairs for toddlers
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning to go to this hotel.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
What hotels are nearby - is the sea far, what are the conditions of the hotel? Quiet hotel?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, who went to Bulgaria specifically to the resort of St. Constantine and Helena, please advise a good hotel for a holiday with a child 1.5-2 years old.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If so, what are the prices. Thank you for your reply.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
living conditions, food, breakfast
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
how much does a tour cost for 10 days. Departure from Moscow. 2 options - 3 meals a day or 2 meals a day. 2 adults and a child 5 years old.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
tell me who went to Bulgaria to St. Konstantin and Elena Hotel Varna, advise a tour, and how best to go by air or bus? thanks
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Who went to St. Nicholas - please respond, write - how did you like it? what are the conditions with small children (1 year old), how did you cook, what kind of cuisine is there (it’s common as I understand it). By correspondence with the hostess, I realized that the people are very kind, they will help in everything! The price suits me, but the moment with the shared kitchen is embarrassing!!! Thanks to all who answered!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We organize a bus tour to Bulgaria for children under 17 years old. Resort St. Konstantin and Elena, hotel Bor, camp Serdika Kids, 14 days in the camp (with road 16), from June 9-11. For 15 people - 2 leaders (school teacher and assistant). Information about the hotel is available on this website: http://www.turpravda.ua/bg/konstantin_i_elena/Bor-desc17392.html For all questions, please contact, 066 112 30 93 - Evgenia, head, or to [email protected]
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it worth saving on a hotel? (we consider it as an option ESTREYA RESIDENCE 4 *) Take breakfast or also dinner? (we consider apartments with a kitchen as an option) Is there a place to walk and have fun with children? (14 days in one place is boring) Is it true that you can pick up E. coli in pools and in the sea? Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I read the reviews and began to doubt the correct offer. Or maybe I'm not right? what do you advise ....
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would like to rest for 2-3 weeks and treat my heart, blood vessels, and nerves. March 2011 is planned.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am going with my daughter 9 l in June for 21 days. I would like a hotel near the sea, where there is a pool with mineral water and a good beach (no stairs and no stones). Is there such a thing? Tell me more, please. Is it true that there is a fountain with healing mineral water. which can and should be drunk?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I read reviews that everything here is crooked, terrible and dirty. Now they are declaring this hotel with 4 stars - the price is also not very small. Maybe someone was - share your impressions, or maybe photos. I will be very grateful.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are planning a vacation for August, I would like not to regret
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers