Questions about NesebarHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nesebar
Pros and cons of these hotels? Maybe someone from the members of the forum rested there this year?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! Write, please, Is there a kettle, refrigerator, hairdryer, detergents in the room?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
SOS!!! We are going to the hotel Del Mar 2 * Nessebar, help with fresh information about the hotel, about food nearby, about entertainment for children nearby. Thanks a lot!!!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! We booked a Studio for three, as there are no options for four people. (2 adults 2 children) Can an extra bed be delivered upon arrival and how much will it cost?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! I liked the reviews about the hotel, I want to book for June 2014. When possible? One, for 10 days around June 16-20, breakfast - dinner, Tatyana
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
In the list of services it seems to be available, but I didn’t see it in any review, doubts crept in)) And yet, if there is, is it free / how much does it cost for hotel guests?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are planning a trip by car, so this question is of great interest to us.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
???????????
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we want to know more: there is an extra room in addition to 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. Many thanks. Looking forward to an urgent reply
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell us about water parks near Nessebar and Sunny Beach. How safe is it? What are the "pitfalls"? What is the visiting order? I now know that there you can take a ticket for half a day and for a full day. What is included in this price? Well, the main issue, of course, is the safety of visiting with a child. The girl is 11 years old. I would not want to limit her in the choice of attractions if we already go there, but I also want to be sure of the safety and the presence of health risks. Share what you need to consider when visiting this entertainment. And how is the situation with the storage of money and personal belongings on the territory? Basically, everything you know. I'm interested in everything.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, at the request, they will give a pot for a child, do not want to drag your own?!
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
how far is the beach from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I liked the reviews of Bilyana Beach4 * Nessebar, who rested there, could you give advice?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
we are traveling with a child
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, I have booked a room at this hotel. But there is very little information about it on the Internet. Can anyone rest, tell me how in general? Photos of rooms are also interesting to see. Thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, what is the entry into the sea on the beach near the hotel. Will it be comfortable for the child. It seems that in the photo I saw stones on the shore.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
what is the entry into the sea on the beach near the hotel? which coast?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we are going to this hotel. but for this season I did not find a single review.
we can’t decide on a hotel. wishes-4 or good 3 stars on the sea. good entry into the sea, because we are traveling with a child. next to the old Nessebar, for walking, half board food. We thought Mirage, but people have different opinions about the beach. Is it that bad? THANK YOU.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Does anyone know how much the hotel room cost for early booking?
I am going to your hotel in August with a 1 year old child. At night and in the middle of the night I give him milk formula. Which should be diluted with boiled water.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going on vacation to Bulgaria with a 2-year-old child. I don't want to carry my stroller with me.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
who stayed there, tell me about the hotel, about the rooms, about the beach, how much money you need with you for 10 days
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The travel agency offers this hotel. Couldn't find a review. Has anyone stayed at this hotel? I would be grateful for your opinion and feedback.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 26 answers
podskazite + i - v etih oteljah. interesuet pitanie, chistota komnat i pljaza.vashi advice! thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I ordered a single room in Orpheus (in June), the travel agency confirmed it to me, and there are no such rooms on the Orpheus website at all. What does this confirmation mean? And how will I really rest there? Please reply to mail [email protected]
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I did not find their contact information on the net, how can I book a room with them? Do not offer tour companies, self-propelled food :)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Hello, maybe someone had a rest in mini-hotels like Jung, Yunik, Veneta ... do you have any reviews? The tour operator offers and praises.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »