Questions about NesebarPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Nesebar
My husband and I are going to Nessebar, to a hotel without food. Tell me where you can eat tasty and inexpensive. I would like to try local dishes. And how much should I take for two for 12 days?
7 years ago  •  13 subscribers 19 answers
I remember "Pomorie", "Sunny Beach". Do they exist now, how much do they cost, where is it more profitable to buy? What other spirits do you recommend?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I heard that in Nessebar there are many quiet and inexpensive cafes where you can eat cheaply and tasty, can anyone recommend a few such establishments? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, in the area of ​​​​the South Shore there is a cafe with a children's menu. Or at least a cafe where you can eat the usual broth or borscht for the first time. Last year, after three days of rest, the child flatly refused to eat a cake of soup and cream soups.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I have been traveling with my daughter since June. Can you tell me if there is a children's room/club in the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
is it possible to have a bite to eat somewhere on the beach.and if you take meals for the whole day:is there any meals in shifts.what is the meal schedule Thank you.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Tell me, food in hotels on shifts? If we are late, will they feed?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We booked for august, any advice on how to avoid hassles with breakfast, bed linen change etc.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
where you can take a walk outside the beach. is there a promenade. do they walk in the city. what excursions and are they expensive.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
How is the entertainment for the kids?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In March 2012 I come to Nessebar for 3 months. Is it possible to get board (lunches) in your hotel-restaurant? What are the conditions? Thanks. Anatoly. [email protected]
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I would like to know places where you can have a delicious lunch and dinner)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, is it far in Nessebar from Orpheus to the Old Town?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, I want to know what kind of food is served at the Marina Palace Hotel, just on the website www.vkotravel.com they write that everything is inclusive, that is, there is breakfast, lunch and dinner, as I understand it? And on other sites they write that one breakfast or breakfast (buffet). Please help me figure this out. Who traveled and was in this hotel, respond! here is my mail [email protected] thanks
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
we want to choose a hotel so that it’s not expensive and good. we’re not going to sit there for days .. just spend the night and wash well and + breakfasts. And if you can tell me cheap, good cafes and restaurants for lunch and dinner
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How good is the nearest beach?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to take a double room at this hotel with breakfast only? We want to go from 10.09.10-17.09.10.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm traveling alone with a child. We'll be in Ravda, at the hotel - only breakfast. Where in the village you can have a cheap and normal lunch, dinner? Is there a supermarket there and if so, on what street?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 10 answers
I would like to visit Istanbul
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
How far from the sea is the hotel? What is the type of food at the hotel? Is it possible to book a single room?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Cafe prices
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we fly from 20.06 for 15 days with breakfast
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers