Questions about Golden SandsPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Golden Sands
9 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Does it provide any services to tourists, for example, to ride horses? or a riding lesson, how much does it cost?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me what this number is? Can't you see the sea from it? Is it worth taking a room with a sea view in a travel agency or is it easier to negotiate at a hotel? And the question price?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
tell me - going to the golden sands on June 7 --- where you can have an inexpensive lunch there --- a cafe - or a resort canteen
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in food and service at the hotel
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
estimated cost of the tour for 2 weeks from August 11, 2014 2 adults 1 child
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me if there are evening shows at this hotel or at Grifid Bolero? For active young people (for whom the presence of sports animation is important), is it better to stay at Grifid Bolero or at Grifid Wistamar?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Please share your experience of this hotel. Now we choose between Excelsior and this. Interested in the quality of food and whether it is possible to walk nearby in the evening, are there any children's attractions nearby so as not to go! What is around? Is there a place to take a walk in the evening? Is there a bar on the beach? Did you like it in general? We are traveling with a 4-year-old child, so I would not want to make a mistake in choosing, thank you in advance for your answer!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 48 answers
Please tell me the names of hotels in Golden Sands with a private beach.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, what does the gym look like in this hotel? What does it look like?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me if there is an excursion to Sofia from Golden Sands? How much does it cost and is it worth it to go. I see on the map that it’s far away .... but the capital is still. + After reading the reviews, I see that Varna, Neserb and Sozopol are recommended ... maybe something else? + in Istanbul - is it expensive? is it tiring? Is it worth it to travel from Bulgaria? if we are from Ukraine, then as usual, at the border, will they paste a visa into our passport or do we need to do some work from here?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
How to independently get from the Golden Sands to the thermal spring in the resort of St. Konstantin and Elena?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I am a beginner diver. I would like to dive in interesting places.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Interested in everything - location, rooms, food, beach, service, etc.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Bulgaria
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We want to visit nearby cities, what would you recommend? The prices for meals in cafes near the hotel and in cities are also interesting.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who rested in this hotel or others, tell me what time breakfast is served. We arrive at 1400. That is, the breakfast will already be gone? Is it possible to transfer it somehow? Does Bulgaria have a lunch box system like in Turkey and Egypt?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What local drinks are worth trying?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! tell me, please, if we take HB, is it possible to change dinner for lunch?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I hope this does not mean that the bathroom and toilet are on the floor? Are they even in the room?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
just wondering. these are my friends
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer