Questions about Golden SandsExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Golden Sands
The cost of car rental per day.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to Bulgaria for the first time at the end of May, I heard a lot of good things. But I prefer active rest, so as not to spend 10 days in a hotel to eat and drink, but to see the sights, some historical places, maybe some temples, so that there are impressions, and not tell what kind of wife a German has or an English husband has and what nation drinks how much. We are going to the Sunny Beach hotel, it seems, so the question is whether there is something to see, how much it costs, and indeed approximate prices for this and that. I don’t like to go somewhere without knowing how much to take with me, I don’t want to row everything that I have at home, but taking a little is also not an option, if I feel that I don’t have enough money, I start to get nervous and rest for nothing. I would be grateful if there is someone who will tell, share what is there and how and for what.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
TORO NEGRO 3* Chaika district, Golden Sands region. How to get to Nessebar more economically? Prices?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to get by bus to the Botanical Garden of Balchik from Golden Sands. How best to do it.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
For an excursion to Istanbul, you need some kind of double Bulgarian visa. What's this? How to get it?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Bulgaria at the end of May for the first time. Tell me, what excursions are interesting? And tell us more about the features of holidays in Bulgaria on "all inclusive".
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Interested in where the bus from Golden Sands to Istanbul arrives? to which area? part of the city (street)? Or first to the hotel? We are talking about a 2-day excursion with an overnight stay at the hotel.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Where is the best place to buy them and what is the approximate cost?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day to everyone! :-) My husband and I have already bought tours, departure on June 7 ... The hotel is rated on this site No. 1 - Berlin Golden Beach ... We really hope so - that we won’t break off much! Not many days - 12, and for the first time we are going there! I wanted to ask - advise: - what and where to order excursions; - good inexpensive restaurants; - entertainment etc. Thank you all in advance!!!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers