Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
2 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We will rest at The Three Corners Equinox Beach Resort. Perhaps there is something of interest nearby? Is there a market where you can buy mangoes?
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 19 answers
Hello. I will stay in this hotel for the first time. Tell me there are shops near the hotel, I want to buy things on the spot for the beach so as not to drag with me. I want to ride bugs and have a shop
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it possible to buy a mobile operator card for the Internet on the territory of the hotel? Which operator normally works in the territory?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in grocery stores nearby, namely FRUITS! Now a very tempting offer from Pegasus to this hotel for 14 days, for the month of May. Therefore the question is are there lagoons nearby, suddenly there will be a constant storm, where to swim in the sea? Who recently came from there? - Is the pontoon broken after the winter?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell me, is it possible to buy a mask with a snorkel somewhere in the hotel itself or not far from it. I really want to go to this hotel to relax with my brain and look at the fish, but there is no equipment.
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
how to get to elcuzeira
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers