by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
We are in El Kuyser and want to visit the bays without a tour operator.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 78 answers
We are planning for the middle of October Marsa Alam hotel Albatros Sea World Marsa Alam. In Egypt for the fifth time, but everyone was in Sharm. Interested in everything about Marsa Alam and the selected hotel. Where do sea excursions to the bays depart from to see turtles, dolphins, sea cows and the approximate cost, where can I order in addition to hotel guides, what do you advise to see how the weather is at this time? Where to buy mango, how much does a taxi cost to El Quseir, on the map 17 km.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
unfortunately there are no direct flights yet. Of course, as soon as they appear, Marsa Alam is beyond competition. But for now... an alternative is needed. Experienced travelers, tell me who has seen interesting places? (sharm el sheikh, to be honest, is already boring)
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
We are considering this hotel for a holiday.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I love champagne. At the hotel I'm going to, for an additional fee, you can order local champagne. Who drank or bought: the price of the issue and taste. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Is it possible to enjoy the underwater world without fear that you will be carried away? We are planning for June. And how deep is it immediately from the pier?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would like to agree in advance on the account of the diving course and agree on a diving schedule. How to contact them?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want to relax in November 2013, we need water slides and a heated pool. Help me find a more or less suitable option. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I was with my family in Sunrise Makadi, who was in it and in BRAIK, respond, there are a couple of questions.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
treacherous season
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
love to play
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I would like a room on the first floor with access to the heated pool.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
Hello! Tell me the cost of renting tennis rackets (large tennis), the workload of the courts during the day and in the evening. The location of the table for table tennis (not indoors?) How to call a taxi from the hotel? What interesting places were worth visiting nearby?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Importing a gun into the country, is hunting allowed, permits, restrictions, prohibitions? And in general, everything related to spearfishing.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We have 2 birthdays during the holiday period. Has anyone been to the yala carte restaurants of this hotel? Please write the details: what is offered, at what prices, how did you feel, did you like it? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, are the restaurants paid in addition to the main one? And what is their menu?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Do the bars give packaged juices and alcoholic cocktails for free or freshly squeezed juices, ice cream, a safe in the room for a fee or not. Is there a good children's menu or if there is a diet menu. Is there a jacuzzi in the pool! Water in the minibar is replenished every day for free!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Already booked on 8.04. I have already been to Mars, this time the choice fell on Pensee Azur RESORT MARSA ALAM 4. Question to those who have visited Pensee Azur. Maybe someone will tell you what to look for, where are interesting places for underwater shooting. (snorkeling) Thank you .
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Why is no one posting about water sports on Marsa Alam? Are there diving and windsurfing stations? Advise which hotel is better to go to .. We were in Safaga, everything is in order with this. Two stations on both sides of the beach. We swam, dived with scuba gear, rode a windsurf. My son is 13 years old, insists again on Safaga. And I really want to see the big turtles on Marsa Alam))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to get good quality drinking water there for free? Or only for money? thanks in advance!!!!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »