аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The hotel is in the bay and saw a lot of reviews that it seems that you can go at any time of the year. But is it really so? Last year, the winter in Sharm was hot and windless, and in mid-April in Hurghada, the wind was blowing off your feet. I read that the wind season in Egypt has recently shifted to March - early April. Yes, and the archive of forecasts on Gismeteo, in principle, also proves this. Therefore, maybe it’s not so scary to go to a hotel in Mars in winter, but in the bay? Who was, what are the reviews? :)
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Thank you in advance)
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 10 answers
Port Ghalib-who was the other day how is the air-water temperature and is the wind strong?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We want to fly on February 23, we doubt whether it is possible to swim and how strong the wind is? What is the water and air temperature now?. Unsubscribe who knows.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 27 answers
We want to go in the middle of November, we are interested in the weather, water temperature, winds, as we are going solely for the sake of the sea and nature. thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
We want to take the SHAMS ALAM BEACH RESORT hotel. Will you be able to swim in a mask and snorkel and admire the underwater world?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
At first they planned Sunrise, but then (after reading the reviews) they reached out to Marsa Alam. A little worried about the sea in December. Who rested in Marsa Alam in December, help with advice, is it possible to swim in December (or only in hotels in bays), are there strong winds in December. Maybe all the same Sunarise Arabian?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day to all! We are going to Marsa Alam in the 2nd half of June. I am interested in the following, how the sea behaves at this time)) Are there often strong waves? I would not want to sit in the pool for 2 weeks. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 22 answers
Are the winds strong, is it cold to swim?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good evening! We are going to the "Hilton Marsa Alam" from November 17th. Tell me, what is the weather there at this time and the temperature of the water, is it very windy? And yet, how much does an excursion to Luxor cost from Pegasus and how long will the journey take? Advise still any interesting excursions (it is desirable with the prices). Thank you in advance for your help!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Who was in this hotel, the question is whether they drive vacationers from the pontoon in windy weather (May)? Is it possible to swim at any time (daylight hours)??
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me when to go to Marsu Alam so that it is not so windy. In Hurghada, for example, the wind near the sea every day. But he does not interfere with swimming. and we didn't track any flags. I read reviews on Mars (diving is cooler than in Hurghada) - but the constant winds that do not allow swimming in the sea are embarrassing.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 22 answers
Podskajite March 15 thinks to fly to Marsa alam, abu dabab, with a child of 4 years. Are the winds strong? What is the water and air temperature? Thank you
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »