Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
We are going to go on 02/10/22.
2 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
1. Where can I buy a SIM card? 2. Which operator is better (prices, does it catch at all, is it worth taking)?
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
We fly in mid-October, we used to rest only in Sharm. Who has been in Mars lately, share. How is the road from Hurghada to Marsa. only Tez and the notorious Joyne work in hotels in Mars. They said in Coral that they are not interested in Mars, what are the pitfalls.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Does the hotel have an English-speaking representative or an employee in the administration?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Does the hotel have an English speaking representative or employee in the lobby?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! I'm going to this hotel in February. I have a usb modem and a SIM card for Internet, bought in Sharm in March 2012. I wanted to know if there is any settlement within an accessible distance from Fantasia where you can put money on this SIM card in order to use the mobile Internet at the hotel, or buy a new one, if according to the rules of Etisalst'a it is impossible to reanimate it? And if there is, how to get to it (range, mode of transport, price). Thanks to all who replied....
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
I read reviews on different sites and got confused, is there free internet? If there is, then where? Should you bring your own laptop?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
We are going with my wife on April 15, I would like to take a laptop for Skype with me ...
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Who was recently in this hotel, tell me if Wi-Fi works there (for a fee or free of charge), and how to organize a mobile connection with Ukraine and within Egypt (for an insured event) - cheaper. From the previous trip there was a Vodafon card. According to the reviews I read - it is profitable to take TravelSim. What do you advise ???
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers