by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
I understand from the reviews and reviews that Braika Bay is greener and more comfortable and the level of service is higher. But the price for Royal Braika is lower... If there is essentially one territory, then why overpay :)
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Marsa Alam for the first time, before that Sharm and Hurghada. We are going to this hotel in the first half of November (8 adults), we read that it opened this year - this was one of the selection criteria. Who rested in this hotel or in The Three Corners Fayrouz - tell me, please, the pros and cons of the hotel and Marsa Mubarak Bay. How windy is the beach? And also the possibility and how interesting is snorkeling along the reef wall going to Three Corners? Is there anything to do in Port Ghalib? What would you recommend to visit? Thanks.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
I have been monitoring the Shams Alam hotel in Marsa Alam for a long time. Was there a couple of years ago. During the pandemic, it closed and it seems like a couple of weeks ago the hotel was opened. I see the latest publications of vacationers from Germany on the hotel's Facebook page. But it is impossible to buy a tour from Ukraine. With what it can be connected? The hotel began to work only for Europe? Maybe someone has information.
3 years ago  •  10 subscribers 8 answers
I really want to get to this hotel, but the need to walk on corals scares me. Question to Natalia Taran - I read your review about Shams Alam. Where would you advise in Marina or Shams in early June. Thanks.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Departure from Sheremetyevo terminal How to get there? First you need to register, and then go there by shuttle, or go straight to terminal C. Time is running out, you can’t lose a minute. Explain step by step my actions upon arrival at the airport. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
we are going in March, buy immediately or wait until they are fried?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers