Questions about AntalyaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
3 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Any city (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya). Hotel budget for 2 adults up to 900 euros for 5 nights. Thank you in advance! P.S. There were Kemer and Hydros Club in Orange County, I want some new place).
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
4 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
Let me know if this is critical. And if so, what is the best number to ask for? And one more question. Do they allow children from 6 years on adult slides. Or is everything strict? Thanks for answers!
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
The main criterion is a good entry into the sea and children's animation, a budget of $ 1300-1400 for a family 9-10 days departure from Kharkov
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
We are families with children aged 7 and 8. I want it to be good for them too. Please share your experience if anyone has been to both. Thank you in advance
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
It is clear that the budget is what I will build on. I wanted to ask for advice on choosing a hotel, the reviews on the Internet are not unambiguous, I chose several, I wanted to know your opinion or advise something else. We are traveling with a child, 1.5 years old, although she already eats from the common table, a variety of meat dishes and fruits is needed. We chose Alanya due to the fact that there is a more convenient beach, as it seemed to us. It remains to decide on the hotel, it would be nice with a large territory. What do you think about these hotels? Kleopatra Sahara, sunfire beach, beltur, club tess, Mikado beach.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 22 answers
I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FEEDBACK ABOUT CHILDREN'S ANIMATION IN THE HOTEL. FAMILIAR RESPONSES 50 TO 50 REVIEWS.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »