Questions about AntalyaHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
From Kyiv or from western Ukraine?
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Forgot glasses in a taxi, very expensive as a memory. But we have already left Antalya, and returning to the airport today is not an option. There are no contacts of the taxi driver, as well as no one who was at the point. Maybe someone knows where to turn? The taxi terminal is located near the bus parking, next to the bus stop. Thank you in advance!
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Someone will surely come in handy. People are proven and reliable, there are no cheaper prices. Transfer only in the direction of Kemer. I ask you not to consider it as an advertisement, it will really come in handy for people, under my responsibility. Info in the first reply.
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, who knows: how much can a taxi cost from the airport to the Venice Palace Hotel (this is the Kundu area)? Thank you in advance!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Maybe someone has information about the bus service between Finike and Denizli? There is no such flight from Camille Kos. Where else can I see it? Very necessary! Urgently! Thanks!!!
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
Question to those who flew recently to Antalya from Boryspil. How are things going with the stability of the round-trip flight schedule for Windrose now and in general for everyone in this direction? And then I try to pick up a train from Kyiv upon arrival back from Turkey and I want to get on the train on time.
6 years ago  •  10 subscribers 22 answers