Questions about AntalyaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
Tell me please - how to get by bus from the hotel in the suburbs of Lara to the "Upper Duden" waterfall? And where can I download a map of Antalya with transport routes (bus, tram, metro)? Thank you in advance for your response :)
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, we are going to visit the Wind of Lara Hotel & Spa 5 *. Tell me how to get to the upper Duden waterfall from the hotel. Thank you with uv.Viktor.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Which travel agency to choose? Do they have websites and how to find them in Antalya?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We are going with friends to visit this park with waterfalls. Is it possible to get to it by minibuses from Kemer? If anyone knows, please share your experience. Thanks
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Upon arrival at the hotel, at an organized information meeting, the guide offered us excursions, as the most interesting were recommended: the oceanarium, sea deep-sea fishing and quadrics. The oceanarium simply did not leave any impressions, except for surprise, since the guide said that this entertainment was designed for 2 hours, this is strange ,because during this time you can personally get to know each fish, but just go through everything in 30 minutes maximum, plus a considerable price of 60 tanks from the nose is added to this)))) for a family of 3 people almost $ 200 in the pipe (((((well, that's half the battle, but it's simply impossible to enjoy deep-sea fishing !!!!!!!!!!!!! The gear is rotten and just for children, the guide said that the other day they caught a 3-meter shark)) , I wonder what, if a thing that the Turks called a fishing rod crumbled in her husband’s hands) from a fish weighing 200 g
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
we are going with my son 21.11-04.12 we are planning 5 excursions in antalya + 1 day israel where it is more profitable to buy
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
who travels with premium travel to Turkey on 11/28/12 respond. my e-mail: [email protected]
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Just recently returned from Turkey (Antalya) in complete delight, we are going to next year again. We heard that from Turkey there is an excursion to Egypt. Is this true, and what are the impressions of who went? I know there are excursions to Israel, but I can’t find anything exact about Egypt yet, I don’t want to go to Egypt on purpose either. Thanks in advance for your replies
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Antalya for the first time!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Guys, tell me how to get to the old city in Antalya, after we get to Migros by dolmush. Will this be dolmush too? what are the signs, where to sit down / go out? And what interesting things can be seen in the old city and besides it in Antalya itself?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me where you can buy excursions in this hotel, except for the guides.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me how long it takes to get from Kundu to Demre-Mira-Kekova (approximate timetable)? And to the eco-park and Tahtali mountains? Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, please tell me what is interesting to visit in Antalya (in the city itself) on your own, having arrived there by taxi or minibus. Well, like Naama Bay in Sharm, for example. I would appreciate that )))
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Tell us about the South Turkey tour, organized by Reader's Digest. It's too well advertised!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How dobratsa do arheologicheskogo muzeija ot vokzala(priedem iz Alany)? Vokzal v severnom chaste goroda, muzei vnizu okolo more...Priznatelno za pomosh!!!!
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Can you tell me if there are any local tour companies near this hotel? If so, where exactly are they and what are the approximate prices for one-day excursions?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, no one has been in the port of Antalya to get hooked on a boat going to the N. Dyudek waterfall, so to speak, a savage. Somehow, when buying this trip, you don’t want to get a few completely unnecessary shops in addition. And yet, Kursunlu and Upper Dyudek waterfalls. I did not find excursions to them in any booklet of travel agencies. How to get there at all?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
What interesting things can be seen in Antalya with a child of 13 years old, what excursions will be interesting. How much does the water park cost? We fly out on May 27, what are the prices for fruits?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
At the end of May, we want to drive from Antalya to Istanbul (shopping, sights) Street workers offer, as far as I know, $ 100 per person per day. A day is not enough, and for a kid it's a torment. Advise how to cheat cheaper, on the site ext. airlines round-trip flight 144 lira for three, I don’t know Turkish well and didn’t understand it back and forth or one way. Where in Istanbul to find a cheap overnight stay with amenities. Is it possible to find yourself there an overview of the city (Hai Sophia, etc.) Laveli where and how to get there.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me how much diving costs?? And where is the best place to order? would like to try it for the first time!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Please - who* has just* returned from Antalya - need prices for excursions and time of departure from the hotel; and return time to the hotel. If there are contact numbers, I will be glad. Because there is almost no information on the Internet, and all travel agencies in Antalya offer either a guide in English or a private tour. Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Is it worth it to go on guided tours or on your own. And which ones are better? How to get to Antalya itself?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
what excursions to visit and how much to get to them from Antalya???
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 9 answers
We have already been to Pamukala, Ephesus, Demre-Mira-Kekova, Green Canyon, Alni fortress and caves, what else to see and closer to the hotel, without long journeys?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers