Questions about AntalyaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Husband has a birthday. Suggest a restaurant or cafe. The cuisine is local, European. Preferably from my own experience.
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are planning a stay at this hotel. We fly with our family and parents. My husband and children will be in the elegans building, and my parents will be in the Park. Please tell me, are the restaurants common to all buildings? Or is there one attached to each body?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, is it possible to smoke anywhere in the hotel?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. the photo in the reviews shows that the mini bar in the room is filled with water, and there is beer and even milk for children. is it all free?
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
They write that you can pay only with a card that you need to buy and activate somewhere. Moreover, money will be debited for activation. There are also transfer cards. Is it possible to pay the driver for a ride? Who was recently in Antalya and independently traveled by bus, please tell us. We are quite confused
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
The hotel does not provide a shuttle service to the beach. Which beach is closer? Which one is accessible on foot? Preferably a free beach.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
a ticket will be booked for me I want to take the child with me how much it will cost me
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What can you do on New Year's Day in Turkey?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
kakie alkogoljnie napitki vkljuchajut v all inclusive boad?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me, we are going to the Kremlin on September 4, my husband's birthday on September 9, we want to celebrate there. What does the hotel offer about this. And we also have a duplex room, bathrobes and slippers are provided there, if not, is it possible to solve this issue when checking in at the reception. Thank you.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
tell me what it means
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me in October there will still be animators and children's entertainment in the family hotel or there will be very little, thanks and what will the weather be like in Antalya in early October.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Who was in this hotel, please tell us what is there in the area. Where to go. And where to buy clothes. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day to all! Tell me, please, who knows or has seen whether it is possible to fish with a fishing net (aka a cape, a parachute)? The fish is not for sale. Thanks in advance for your replies!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me which transport route can be used to get from the Lara and Konyalti districts to the Kaleiçi district?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
they wrote that watermelons bring ...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
and are there any age restrictions (respectively at the entrance to the disco)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Help in choosing a hotel in Turkey (in Antalya), preferably with all the amenities and reasonable price. I am going alone, to tell the truth, in search of a holiday romance with a pleasant woman.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
and the cost or in the old town somewhere in the kaleici konyalti area)
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »