Questions about AntalyaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
1 year ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
In the fall, they didn’t ask any questions, and then, it seems, they passed a law banning imports ...
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Now I am in Turkey, I have a rest, I arrived on June 18, I want to stay here for 90 days. I know that you can stay in Turkey for 60 days without a break, then you need to return to Russia and you can go back for another 30 days. those. I will need to fly away on August 16 - it will be 60 days, then I can return for another 30 days. I am going to the islands of Greece by ferry from Turkey for 4 days, tell me if it will be considered that I left Turkey, and upon arrival from Greece, rest quietly for another 30 days or is it necessary to enter only the Russian Federation?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, I have a question. I am a citizen of Latvia, I came to Tuotsia, Antalya. Latvian citizens can enter Turkey without a visa, but without a visa you can only stay for 30 days, then you need a visa. The question is, where in Antalya can a citizen of Latvia apply for a visa? The address? Days and hours of operation? What documents are needed for this? What is the maximum period for obtaining a visa for a Latvian citizen in Turkey?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
They are basically like cigarettes. But is it enough?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me how much alcohol can I bring to Turkey in my luggage and hand luggage? Do liters imported in hand luggage and checked baggage add up? I understand that in the luggage you can import 1 liter. strong alcohol on the face and in addition I can take 2 liters of algol in Dutik with a degree above 22% or 3 liters with a degree of less than 22%, right? Or just (luggage and hand luggage) 2 liters of algol with a degree above 22% or 3 liters with a degree of less than 22%? Thanks!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 27 answers
Good afternoon! Advise where to put alcohol bought in Russian duty free (the package has not been opened) upon returning from Turkey? Hand luggage or luggage???
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
i am from china i can come to antalya i dont need a visa and how long can i stay here
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »