Questions about Antalyashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
Has anyone bought perfume from Sephora in Turkey? How is the quality? Or suggest something local for gifts.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
I'M LEAVING TODAY, DEPARTURE TOMORROW!!! I can't find ADDRESSES OF SPORTS STORES IN TURKEY, ALANYA!!!! PEOPLE URGENTLY NEEDED!! ! TELL!! !
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who was in the store "Polaris" near the bus stop "Antreya" "Muratpasha" on Sokuk 464 or on the hundred-year-old street not far from the intersection with Gulluk? If anyone was on the 465th, then maybe someone recently went to a leather store on the same street (it is closer to Ismetpasha from Polaris), how is the assortment and prices there now ???
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
And is it possible to export in excess of the norm?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Are there boutiques, clothing stores nearby, this hotel? Or is it worth going to the market? Are you interested in clothing stores, boutiques at reasonable prices? Tell me please, are you also interested in branded stores?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! So we rested in an excellent hotel and wanted to purposefully skimp on outerwear for the whole family. How patients bypassed the sea of ​​shops and abnormal centers. But we are lucky! I wish you all normal tourists not to be deceived, and if you want to skimp normally, contact this guy. He is the owner's son and already a good friend of ours. We only buy through him now. My name is Alik. Here is his mail. Write to him [email protected], he will call you back, and after meeting, he will give you his phone number,. He is a charming guy and very friendly. But you won't be deceived. We are very satisfied. And we always buy through him. All the best! Do not waste time on empty shopping.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, could you tell me the food to the Rixos Lares 5 hotel, where can I shop nearby, shopping centers with clothes, bazaars and all that? And how can I get to them and how much?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Are there boutiques inside and outside the hotel? Or is it worth going to the market?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I chose a leather dress for myself, I liked it when trying it on, those around me said that it was a good "village". There was already little money, so I made a prepayment and arranged for delivery to Moscow. Instead of size M, they brought size XXL, I foolishly paid in full (I didn’t try it on when I received it, because I believed that everything was without deceit, but if I had refused right away, they would not have returned the prepayment anyway, but it was also not small), now I can't exchange or return. They also tear off the label there, the girl who accepts and gives the goods here does not want to help, now I can’t contact them in any way, although I have the phone. and mail are listed on the site. Gentlemen, this is how the Turks fool us !!!!! Be carefull! Website: www.kircilarmondial.com.tr Literally all tourists, holidaymakers in Antalya, are brought to this center.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me how to get from the Topkapi Palace hotel to the street. Gulluk? Which buses?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. I would like to visit the bazaar at a reasonable price. They say the hotel is overpriced. please tell me
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
where is the clothing market near the Kremlin Palace hotel
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
ne ezdite s gidami na ''besplatnıe ''ekskursıı.zaplatıte v razı doroje.Otdıhayushım v Kundu oceny legko hodity po shoppingam samim.tam mnojestvo magazinov gde delaty pokupkı po bolee nızkım cenam
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
interested in shops and prices
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Are there sports shops in Alanya???
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to Turkey at the end of April, what fruits and vegetables will be ripe for this period?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me which buses, dolmushi go to the shopping center "Deepo"?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please tell experienced travelers in Turkey how you understand where and when it is appropriate to bargain when making various purchases. It is clear that in the markets, in shops, small shops you need to bargain, but in large shopping centers or supermarkets, how common is this? Where else can bargaining be inappropriate?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Who is interested in buying property in Turkey??
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I read it in an ad.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm wondering how to get the Baia Lara hotel to Migros in Antalya? When are there discounts? Are there name boutiques there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon! Where in Antalya (city) can I buy a decent sheepskin coat? Search for shops in Ishiklar, or in large shopping centers? And in general, it is really possible to buy a decent, fashionable sheepskin coat, and what can be the price range.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
how much time will it take? or is it better to get blunt in Moscow?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
I am traveling with my wife and 15 year old daughter. Help where you can quickly and inexpensively spend all the money on clothes and then rest easy
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! I have a question about the Depo shopping center. Is this really an Outlet? Who has already been advise what shops are there, how are the prices? Well, for example, is it possible to buy a sheepskin coat there? Is there a choice, or is it better to go to another shopping center? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We rested in Turkey in the summer, we decided to buy leather, well, at the same time, a piece of jewelry with delivery to Moscow. So the skin was brought, as promised, but we have been waiting for the jewelry for a month. The telephone in the center does not answer. I don't know how to contact them. Tell me what to do in this case, did you still leave an advance payment?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »