Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Antalya
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Wifi is essential.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me if there is Way-Fay in the hotel?...
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
1) Is there Wi-Fi in the hotel? 2) We want to take vouchers for mid-September. Is it better to buy now, or can you not rush and buy a week before the planned trip? 3) How long does it take to get to the swimming platform in real life? Last year we went to Kemer, they wrote on the Internet that it was 15 minutes to the sea, but in fact we had to cut for half an hour in the heat in the open area! 4) Which rooms are better not to be settled in? From last year's experience, we remember that in Kemer the rooms on the ground floor were bad - there was a laundry room and a kitchen nearby!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Can you please tell me what is more convenient and how much it costs?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible for a fee or somehow to get the Internet into the room so that you can sit directly from the room, and not from the lobby.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, how is it with communication, buying SIM cards or using your Russian number? In Thailand, for example, it is very convenient with their SIM cards and very cheap, but how is it in Turkey?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
hello))) i was spent perfect time in your hotel in february 2011. could you pleas give me phone nr of ahmet (men who have small shop in your hotel. he is also driver) i need take taxi. pls! thank you +77772445550. [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Website information varies.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What's the price? WiFi or internet cafe?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Can you tell me if there is Wi-Fi in the hotel?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers