Questions about BelekTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
tell me how it is more profitable to buy a ticket through a tour company or website
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
how much will it cost at the beginning of july femme rum in this hotel for 1 adult and a child 15 years old
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Belek on April 17th. How to buy excursions cheaper than from a hotel guide?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to this hotel, and I'm thinking which tour company to contact, so that it would be both inexpensive and of high quality?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Comrades, share your impressions, I called Brocard, they said that they were cooperating with Premio travel, but ask all questions directly to the tour operator, I called, they communicated very kindly. Who traveled recently? Price at the end of April is $368
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I want to order an offer from Nickerman to Turkey in Belek hotel 5 * Vera Mare for 7 days + a gift excursion. Only now the travel agency that sells the tour is not known to me. Here is their website www.premiotravel.com.ua I ask you to tell me whether this company is real and whether their license is registered with the Ministry of Tourism. I have a flight at the end of October, I’m very afraid that they won’t throw an excursion offer to Turkey from Nickerman. Thanks. will wait. I hope for a quick reply and advice.
14 years ago  •  186 subscribers 3615 answers
Does it make sense to independently organize your vacation, without a travel agency. The country is visa-free, there are plenty of hotels, cards are sold on the street. Has anyone tried it and how do you like it? Share your experience.
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
Very interesting.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying at the end of April to UIA, tour operator Coral Travel. I read all sorts of horror stories about flight delays. I have two kids with me and I don't want to be stuck at the airport. Tell me, who flew with such a set as mine, how did it go?
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
3 adults and 2 children aged 2 and 5 in a bungalow
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers