Questions about BelekExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
How to get from Antalya to visit your aqualand? And what is the cost?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to visit the water park in BELEK
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, please, in which street agency is it better to buy excursions, it is desirable that there are good guides. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
from August 27, 2012 we will rest in Belek. I would like to rent a car. But do we doubt it's worth it? Are there any difficulties in registration of the car and its delivery. Tell!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Share your impressions of the excursions "Waterfalls of Antalya" (not to be confused with the sightseeing tour of Antalya) and the excursion to the Green Canyon. They are offered by Turtess (but probably other operators too). Is it worth taking them? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in how you can get from the hotel to the national park in Kadriye. They also say there is a waterfall, an oriental bazaar. Who went - tell us!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I'm going to rest at the Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort & Spa, tell me, is it possible to buy inexpensive and high-quality excursions near this hotel? Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Eto chto to uzhasnoe mi zakluchili soglashenie soglasno kotoromu dolzhni bili oplatit 3000 doll. dengi otpravili 20 dnei nazad a oni ih yakobi ne vidyat hotya swift est zvonu tolko obecshaiut raobratsya Denis voobzhe napisal k nemu ne obrazshatsya. im plevat na ih reputaciu i nas vseh, budu pisat v policiu etot bank garanti i posolstvo, zhivu v kazakhstane uzhe v 16 kompani napisala ob etom sluchae budu dalshe pisat
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to go to Troy on our own (our hotel is 200 meters from this water park). Tell me what time is better to go, they say there are a lot of people in the morning. What's the cover charge?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to Troy on our own (our hotel is 200 meters from this water park). Tell me what time is better to go, they say there are a lot of people in the morning. What's the cover charge?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello. We are flying to Atlantis in September 2011. I don't want to overpay the tour operator for excursions. Is it possible to buy excursions somewhere in Belek? Well and if who bought as quality, the prices? Thank in advance!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
What excursions are the most interesting and tireless? Who is better to buy and what is the approximate cost?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
are there new ones, what is the price
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me how to get to the Koprulu Canyon National Park from the resort area of ​​Belek, for example, from the Cesars Temple Belek hotel. Do tour operators have excursions or can I get there by taxi and how much is the entrance? Thanks
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
please tell me where you can buy excursions in Belek cheaper than a turtess? thanks
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We want to take an excursion to Israel, who was there?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Turned out she was my cousin
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer