Questions about BelekWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
It is desirable for those who really were there at such a time, otherwise the reviews on the Internet are very contradictory. Thanks.
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I just would not like to come with a child in the "autumn".
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to the hotel on April 26 with children 7 years old. Tell me, is it possible to swim in the pools or is it still cold? The fact that the sea is cool, we have already been told, but we really want warmth and sun. We will not freeze there, or do we still need to take warm clothes?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
good afternoon, we plan to buy a tour for september 22. What is the weather usually like at this time? what is the water temperature? how often does it rain?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
High humidity in the evening?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How is it tolerated, we are going with a reb. 2 years
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Good evening! I'm going to fly at the end of April, namely 04/27/13 to Turkey in Belek. What is the actual weather like at the end of April? Is it possible to sunbathe and swim in the sea?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What things you need to take with you, I will be very grateful for help. Write me an e-mail [email protected]
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hi all! Never went to Turkey in November - is it cold there? Can you swim? Well, at least in the pool? Or only closed? I want to take my child on vacation, but we are afraid to freeze.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We have a month left before our vacation. We are traveling with a child to Belek. I look at the forecasts - brrrrr. Who was in March or plans to visit these regions in April - respond!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Does anyone know what the water temperature is at this time?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning to visit at the end of October. Tell me how the food is now and the weather. Alcohol around the clock all inclusive? Can I sunbathe more or is it already cold???
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to fly in October, how is the weather there? cold? can you still fly or is it better to egypt? and how is the vodka?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Has anyone been there this year? and do you know if there are young people there at the beginning of September?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Thanks to everyone who answers. How is the weather in Belek now? Really cold and heavy rains?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
can you sunbathe? won't it be cold?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Respond those who were in this hotel in March? Interested in everything - clothes that you need to take at this time, the number of tourists, service, heated pools. It's warm there in the rooms, and what is a bungalow in their concept? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Rebooked Egypt to Turkey for the first half of March. We chose BELEK. Advise who was in this area at such a time - what is the weather, what things to take with you. Who is familiar with the CLUB MEGA SARAY HV-1 hotel? What is the impression of the rest in it? It says there is a heated pool. Is it really comfortable to swim in it in March? what else can you do there? We have a room in the cottage - Club Room. Some reviews about the rooms in the bungalow are alarming. Is it true that these rooms are unimportant? If so, which is better: to pay extra for the Hotel Room on the spot or to contact the travel agency with this question now? To all who responded - thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
What's the weather like in January in Belek?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is the water temperature in Belek? Will it be comfortable at this time with children
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening everyone! +)) Maybe someone in the know .. please tell me what the weather is now in Belek? What do they wear.. sweatshirts or jackets? In general ... It's very cold there?)))) I have long dreamed of visiting Adam & Eve .. and now I have the opportunity to go there for my birthday (January 25) .. but now, because of the weather, I doubt .. go there or to another country .. Help)))))
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me what is the weather and water (fresh milk) at the end of May beginning of June in Side-Belek. I am going with a small child 1.6 years old
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers