Questions about Belekshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
Ja smotrela, chto u nih besplatny bus ezdit, vozit iz Lara...A kak iz Papilon v Laru ehat? ILi samostojatelno ehat v Deepo? How s detmi proshe putechestvovat v Deepo?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
At the same time I wanted to buy shirts and T-shirts for children cheaply. Is there a market near this hotel. And if so, how do you get to it. Please let me know who has been here.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we are going on May 25, we would like to visit the center of Belek
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
How far is the bazaar from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
Pampers, wipes, baby food
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we are going to this hotel, where and on what can we go shopping, to go not far (because with a child) and buy goods not expensive? Maybe there are some fairs or market days
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
fur and leather are not of interest, only summer things, knitwear, etc.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to the Belkon Hotel 4 * 05/20/2011. tell me where you can walk on foot, what to see and whether there are markets nearby or not expensive shops. What rooms are good there? Where is it better in the main building or in a bungalow?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Which duty shop is more profitable to buy high-quality perfume and watches. Can someone tell me the price range? From...? We are flying from Kyiv.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Are costumes, shoes, jewelry for belly dancing sold in bazaars or shops in Turkey? Where exactly ? And if anyone knows what the prices are?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers