Questions about BelekPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
Tell me, please, what kind of coffee is in the vending machines? Some hotels in Turkey have bad coffee machines. so I'm interested
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell us about the a la carte restaurants. is it worth visiting, which ones and how much is it? There are some you can reserve, and some are paid. Please share your experience if you can.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My daughter is five years old, if there is decent food for children of this age, yogurt porridge in the morning, chicken or vegetable soup in the afternoon, if not, then you can order these dishes separately for the child. Who was in this hotel or knows, respond, or tell me in which hotel the squirrel has such food.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
hi!!!is there live music in the hotels
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hotim sami smotret razvaliny hramov Apollona etc.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Friends who recently vacationed in Titanic Deluxe Belek? How are things going with the Coxsackie virus "raging" in Belek? Who faced? We're going in a week.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I read a review on one of the sites that they only bake buns in the hotel, and you won’t find baklava in the afternoon with fire. Is it true? And then this delicacy is one of the reasons for love for Turkey :)
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell us which of the restaurants are paid and for what, we are going just for the first time.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Which of the 3 a lacartes is better? Is the minibar free? How often is the minibar filled up? What kind of drinks?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH COCKTAILS TO ORDER IN THE BAR, IS NOT POWERFUL IN ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS, WHAT IS A LOW ALCOHOLIC AND WHAT IT IS CALLED
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me what is the best thing to do if the departure is at 22:10, the checkout time at the hotel is at 12:00? Extend the room or just leave things in the storage room and wait? This is my first time flying to Turkey, help with advice! Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 27 answers
Xoteli bi uznatj o sostojanii volejbolnix plosadok i skolko ix,a takze o tenisnix kortax.Ukogo estj zelanie i vozmoznostj -Prisoedinajtesj!!!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Urgently need information: is there a night club in this hotel? Will the young couple be bored?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
edem 17go,hotelos bi uznat pobolshe svejego iz pervih ruk..spasibo
Who was in the hotel the other day? who heard about the poisoning?
11 years ago  •  14 subscribers 30 answers
19-20 years old we go to rest (2 friends). Will we have something to do in the hotel and will we be satisfied with the rest? Interested in alcohol and disco and communication with a nice opposite sex, who was tell how things are going there, what to eat to drink?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 44 answers
if possible, please send a link to the e-mail [email protected] What is next to this hotel???? Shopping malls??market???Water park??
Show more »