Questions about BelekHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Belek
Interested in Belek and Antalya. 2 adults and a 4 year old child. 12-13 nights. Budget up to $ 2800, preferably cheaper. Good food, animation for the child and the first line.
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Both suit the budget in the first place :) Green Max attracts sand and proximity to the airport, and Muqarnase attracts the amount of entertainment for children (trampolines, carousels, etc.). We are with a 3 year old. The water park is not interested, but the children's infrastructure is important. Thanks!
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I know that there is a lot written here, but please speak out! Thanks! Were in Kemer in Alva Don and Sherwood.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Maybe someone will share fresh reviews on this hotel? They said that the beach has not been cleaned lately, it is dirty, the room is not cleaned, food has become scarce.
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are considering the option to come to this hotel on October 19th. Does the summer concept of the hotel remain this month or will there already be a winter one (cut down)? Will there be animation for children? Is there even one heated pool?
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Budget 3500 euros for four, 11 nights. Chose Granada luxury belek. I know that they are not the first line. We want, first of all, that children are not bored. Can you recommend other hotels to consider in this price range. Or does the granada have significant flaws? I would be very grateful for any advice. Thanks!
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Show more »