Questions about AlbenaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Albena
Good afternoon! This year we are going to the Oasis Albena hotel. On one of the sites I found in the description of the hotel that 2 adults with 2 children under 11.99 years old, the first child is accommodated and eats for free, and the second pays 30% of the price for an adult in a double room. This is just our case.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We have friends in Bulgaria. Let's go visit them on vacation. What would you advise them to bring from food, drink, clothes, other things .... (except for all sorts of figurines); useful and interesting for the Bulgarians. Hope for help. Thanks.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 32 answers
a colleague from Belarus advises this hotel (we eat with my wife and two children). A few things are confusing: 1. room area: 12 m? - how can it fit 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed? 2 double beds and a sofa were enough for us. 2. food - how good is it? I understand that there is no time for frills ... 3. the sea - how clean is it, are there any discharges from hotels nearby?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Take a bus tour to the sea. travel 26 hours. Granddaughter 5 years old asks to be with us. But I'm afraid it will be hard for her to sit out how long. How do children endure such a long journey??
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Dear members of the forum, help me decide on the choice of a hotel in Albena between Oasis and Laguna Mare. Laguna comes out more expensive by 70 euros. We are two adults + two children 4 years old. I am waiting for advice. Thank you.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
tell me how to get there by train from Lviv or by plane to Varna? I do not consider the bus, because I am traveling with a baby. from Lviv there is an air charter to Burgas. maybe from Kyiv to Varna in the summer? approximate asking price.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to Mura at the end of August, there is very little information about the hotel on the forum. Can anyone share if they have been staying at the hotel lately?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can the minibar be used to store personal items? Is it possible to use a private electric kettle in the room?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Is it true that 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds per room on the beach are free of charge? Russian-speaking staff at the hotel at the reception all the time? What is the depth of the sea, is it too shallow? Is it possible to book a room not on the first floor, overlooking the sea, not from the end?)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are looking for a hotel with Russian-speaking staff, not far from the city, so as not to die of boredom without civilization, in a picturesque place with good nature and close to the sea, with a comfortable, equipped free sandy beach (with free sunbeds and umbrellas), not too shallow, clear sea . Without construction sites, and deafening discos at night, to could sleep. We are reviewing Kaliakra Superior, we want to know your opinion. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Where with a child you can have fun in Albena.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We booked this hotel by early booking. The company said that the hotel is calm and, according to reviews, the Romanian camp. I don’t know what to do.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
child 10 years old meals breakfast + dinner
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We were going to go to this hotel from June 17, 2011. But when looking at the photos of the rooms in detail, I don’t see split systems. So are there air conditioners in the standard rooms or not?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Interested in the therapeutic effect of rest
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
There are a lot of reviews, they pay for a tour to this hotel, but at best they get an extension of this hotel! Therefore, can someone write how you can book a tour to Kaliakru-Superior directly at the hotel? it's always clear why.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go with the baby in early July to the Orchid Park Hotel. Please tell me what are the conditions for children.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
with meals...
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
to have water slides for kids.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going in September to Laguna Mare (Albena) with a 2-year-old child. Tell me, who knows how it is with food for such small children. Are there cereals, stewed (but not spicy) vegetables, chicken, meat. What kind of dairy products are there and is it possible to buy baby milk there in stores.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Sunbeds on the beach - paid?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Нужен отель для отдыха с бесплатными лежаками и зонтами.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I know Albena, but I want to ask those who were in this hotel in 2007? before it was rebuilt it was the Warsaw Hotel. how it was there and what numbers - I know. how about now? It was like we had in Sochi in a simple room. There is now nearby (instead of Bratislava and Prague) Flamingo Hotel 4 and 5 stars. but it doesn't work on all inclusive. I understand that there are a lot of cafes there, but the children do not want to go anywhere. Who will tell you what?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go from Zaporozhye (Ukraine) to Albena (Bulgaria) in the summer not on a tour, but on our own car. Who knows - is it possible to pay for food / accommodation on the spot, at the hotel. How much cheaper is it? Where can you park your car? How about crossing borders? Does anyone have a similar personal experience?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers