Questions about BanskoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bansko
I want to go to Bansko in early March for a week. I ask for advice in choosing a hotel from connoisseurs of this resort. Wishes: 1. a hotel near the center, and if far away, then so that you can still walk along a normal street, and not wander through the darkness among wastelands and construction sites. 2. Availability of a good swimming pool and SPA center in the hotel. 3. The cleanliness of the hotel. Not the quality of cleaning in the room, but in principle, to be clean. I don't ski, so the distance from the ski lift doesn't matter. I am not interested in food either, I think in Bansko, as elsewhere, there will be no problems with this. I'm going alone. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Can you please tell me who was in this hotel? are the rooms warm? what is the overall impression of the hotel? thanks
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
a luxurious ski hotel, what to wear on New Year's Eve for a man and a woman so as not to look ridiculous. thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are looking for a hotel in Bansko so that it is closer to the ski lift, since the rumors about the queues are not very encouraging ... Who advises an inexpensive hotel, ok not far from the ski lift?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Half board accommodation
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
A child is 4 years old, what should he do there, are there sleds, tubings, snow scooters, ATVs, horses on sledges?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going to Bulgaria for the first time, we want to stay in the Redenka chalet, but there are questions about skiing: is it possible to drive up and leave the cars near the ski lifts, how rational is it to live far from Bansko, what kind of money is better to take - euros or dollars?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Unfortunately - there is very little information on the Internet on Chichin hotel, maybe someone has been - tell me what and how is it there ?? Thank you in advance.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how to choose the right horn. goggles, what color should the glasses be? What else do you need to take with you on a trip.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer