+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Sharm el-Sheikh
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Sharm el-Sheikh
Where are the coolest snorkel spots out there? Do you recommend taking a boat trip there, if so, which companies? To visit Ras Mohammed, both from the water and by land, is a shinai only stamp enough?
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
As far as I understand, at the moment the prices are too high and not all hotels provide them, you should not rely on burning at the last moment either if a certain hotel is interesting, and the travel agent says that 1-2 months before NY, there is a stable price jump every year. That is, it turns out, somewhere in August-September or something. If anyone has experience please share :)
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Initially, there was an idea to fly to Sharm for three days at the weekend. When faced with the issue of the cost of a flight for 2, they were horrified! From Kharkov round trip 22 thousand - for the same money you can relax for a week on a package tour in a not very bad hotel) And then it dawned on me! And if you take the very, very sucks, the cheapest package tour for two "Fortune 3 *" is purely for the sake of flying to Sharm and back. At the same time, book a good hotel on Booking for the same dates and, of course, live in it! The savings are simply unreal! For example, Baron Palms - a luxury all-inclusive hotel on Booking 17,500 + a flight on Fortune 8,000, a total of 25,500! Package tour to this hotel from 35 000! How much is it realistic to turn? What are the risks? Who has experience to share?
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
I bought new cameras for my future vacation, I want to shoot underwater landscapes to the maximum, so my beloved Hurghada disappears due to the lack of a large number of house reefs, they exist, but there are few of them or you have to go to Makadi, but the prices for hotels there are not ice. So I make a choice in favor of Sharma's "anthill" (well, a lot of people have been resting there in recent years). Mars is in my perspective (I’ve been to Egi for a long time, but I never rested there), but as I understand it, November-December is not the best time to visit there. So there was a "crazy idea" (my wife said so), well, plus a little financially costly. Introductory: for a standard vacation, I chose a hotel with a house reef (+/- normal, sometimes poor), for a vacation, a couple of sea trips with diving or sea + land (for example, in Hurghada - Sharm el Naga) with a dive. I rested on the second line only once (they took me to the beach), I didn’t like it very much - there was no mobility. But here is the essence of the crazy idea: to go to Sharm, to the second or third line of Hadaba, to a good 4 or ...
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
thanks in advance
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Advise: when settling in, we have a standard, these are buildings of 5000 rooms, they say the generators there are buzzing strongly. At the reception, how much to offer the hotelier and in which building is it better to ask to be relocated?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
If the hotel is on the 2-3 lines, they take buses to the beaches with corals, but often in the reviews they inform that they also take them to paid beaches. But the prices are not announced. What do you suggest? What beaches do you recommend?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We want to go on the 20th.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! I fly to Sharm from Kyiv on 10/21/2018 to this hotel. Who will be there? Respond)
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me, if you take a minibus to the city, how do you get back? Do they have a certain stop? And call the hotel? Will they understand where we need to return? Thanks.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
I mean what part of the day
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are planning a vacation with children, and one person in the review wrote that he almost stepped on a sea snake
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are considering, as an option, this hotel for a trip in JANUARY. The question for those who rested there during this period is what with the current, wind and depth from the pantone. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are considering, as an option, this hotel for a trip in JANUARY. The question for those who rested there during this period is what with the current, wind and depth from the pantone. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are going again in January 2014 to Sharm. This hotel is in question: 1. there are very few pictures with the underwater world and it is difficult to clarify something, but for us this is the main thing. 2.about the number of rooms - a bunch of contradictory information. 3. entertainment in the evenings. I ask you to answer connoisseurs and resting in this hotel objectively to my questions, I will be very grateful.
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
What problems can arise at the airport if you only have a return ticket? No reservation and no tour voucher?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hurry for details.
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 26 answers
Interested in how to get from Sharm, orient on the spot, what to take with you, how to go back to Sharm after meeting the dawn on the mountain.
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers