+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Sharm el-Sheikh
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Sharm el-Sheikh
Initially, they planned to catch a "hot tour" or a refusal. But I have been monitoring this issue for more than a month (at that time there were no hotels in mind) and I noticed that “burning” hotels are mostly “middle” hotels with more or less low ratings and more than half of bad reviews. Such that you read, and the desire to go there disappears. But recently I really liked one hotel and now I am tormented by doubts, when is it better to “catch” a nice price for it? After all, no one knows, closer to departure, it will become lower or rise? I monitor prices every day - already tired of this. I want to relax and already calmly tune in to rest. And here, you understand that you don’t even know where and, practically, when you are flying? In the sense that the tour has not yet been bought. Although, of course, we plan vacation dates. That's how people buy "hot tours"? It's like being in the dark until the very end, it's so difficult ... but I'm used to planning everything.
3 years ago  •  25 subscribers 61 answer
A tour to Albatros Aqua Park was bought, but the hotel was not opened and the opening dates are unknown. Who is in the same situation? What do you offer in return? We were offered free of charge to Moderna, but there the pontoon is not suitable for children. For Aqua Blue, they ask for an additional payment of $ 300 (14 nights, 2 + 1).
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 29 answers
Dear connoisseurs, today the price for the tour at the end of April has changed by $300 downwards. Tour operator Tez Tour. We turned to the travel agency - the tour operator answered them that the new price was only for a new booking. They used to count, but now they don't. Who has been in a similar situation lately? And if you change the departure date or increase the number of days, will the new price apply then? Do not advise reading the contract, it is typical.
4 years ago  •  12 subscribers 18 answers
Bought a tour to Sharm on February 23rd. Two days ago I looked at the tours and it was indicated on the website that the departure time from Kyiv is at 2:55 am, and back at 8 am. We are more than satisfied with this. Yesterday I went to a travel agency, and the departure time is already different, from 2:55 they moved it to 13:30. They offered to pay extra $ 75 for flying at 2:55. Didn't agree. I bought it as it is. But then I began to read reviews about Anex Tour (we had never used their services before, we always got to Join Up and TPG - everything was fine). And in the reviews, absolutely everyone writes that Anex steals days, even from those who paid extra for an early flight there and a late one back. My question is this: how likely is it that we will take off even later than 13:30 (if they reschedule to 2:55, then fine, I have nothing against it). And can it be that the flight back will not be at 8 am, but in general at night? That is even earlier? Maybe someone faced such a situation? What were your transfers?
4 years ago  •  25 subscribers 63 answers
My friends, help is urgently needed: please offer a ground transportation in Sharm on 25.10-06.11 for the composition of 1 adult + 3 children (9 + 4 + 4). We bought Labranda back in August through one European booker Amoma.com and lived quietly until we wrote to the Hotel with a request to confirm our reservation directly. As a result, it turned out that Amoma covered herself with a copper basin and at the same time canceled all hotel reservations. My reservation was canceled already on September 17 (almost a month ago), without deigning to notify about it. The money didn’t drop into my account either, so I didn’t twitch. The procedure for the return of funds according to information from the bank may take up to 60 days. You understand what the situation is: the dates are hot, everything is sold out, the tickets are non-refundable and the money for the canceled reservation has not yet been returned. Please help find something suitable for families with children. Maybe something burning will pop up, write in a personal, please.
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 23 answers
Is it possible to extend the time of stay in a package tour while already on vacation, thereby changing the return date? That is, it was a week - I decided to stay for a couple more weeks. Or will I have to buy a new ticket for the return trip?
5 years ago  •  17 subscribers 90 answers
Unable to fly for a good reason (( Departure from Zaporozhye on 11.04 for 6 days Coral Hills Resort 4* 1 adult, all inclusive $300 (for comparison, the full price online is $405) http://www.anextour.com.ua/hotel/5216/ Tour operator Anekstur - provide a regional transfer to the airport (who is from another city). The price is ready to discuss - if you are interested, write!
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Used Join Up, but it looks like they are doing badly. I would like to deal with a responsible travel agency, without buffoonery and flight delays
6 years ago  •  15 subscribers 23 answers
Hello) We have already decided on the hotel) but then we found out that the tour operator Join Up. Who recently flew somewhere with them, is it true that flights are postponed several times?
6 years ago  •  19 subscribers 34 answers
Who will say why at the end of October, as well as in November, December, the prices for tours to Sharm el-Sheikh jumped sharply. Really the Russians were allowed into Egypt. And will there be an acceptable price.
6 years ago  •  19 subscribers 40 answers
Show more »