Questions about Tabashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
I'm flying to this hotel on February 20
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good evening! Help me understand the real cost of buying aroma oils and toilet water. Loved the scents and oils. They ask for oil - 10 dollars for 40 ml. And the Arabian Night and Tutankhamun eau de toilette - $ 50 per bottle up to 100 ml. I understand that I will bargain, but I wanted to understand - is it expensive? How far can I realistically bring down the price? Sori-chaotic question turned out.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Buy exotic fruits, or souvenirs.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
EgyptTaba
We want to go to Israel for 1 day, tell me how best to buy a tour and from whom (at an affordable price) ???
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
How much does it cost and how much is enough?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Let's go to rest October 8, 2010
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon! tell me, upon arrival in Sharm, is it possible now to get into DUTY FREE at the airport? and how? how many times I flew, I observed that it is only available for those flying back. but I saw that ours were returning with purchases to the bus. tell me who was there recently. Thank you
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
I'm going to Egypt for the first time and I don't want to drag it all out of the house.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I would like to buy some alcohol in the first two days upon arrival in Taba, so as not to depend on the hotel bars. I know that there is in the Hilton, but it's far away, so I understand.
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 17 answers