Questions about TabaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
EgyptTaba
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me this question ... If you are on the Sinai Peninsula and do not travel outside it, you can not buy an Egyptian visa at the a / port. But what about a trip on an excursion (tour) to Israel from Taba? It is clear that you need an Israeli visa. But what about the Egyptian visa, because in fact you leave Egypt (Sinai p / island). In this case, do I need to buy an Egyptian visa?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
EgyptTaba
Is it possible to go to Israel on your own, without a tour group? If anyone has experience please tell me.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
EgyptTaba
Please advise a reliable local guide (not from Pegasus or travel agencies) for a trip to Israel. Coordinates can be here or in PM. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
At the end of November, we want to relax in Taba with a friend. Of course, visit Israel. Where and how to book a tour, how much will it cost?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
looking forward to your reply, thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me where INTERCONTINENTAL TABA HEIGHTS RESORT 5 * (TABA) can I order diving and other sea excursions?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
EgyptTaba
I plan to rest in Egypt for 5 days (taba). Then I need to cross the border on Thursday and arrive in Tiberias (Erusalim) in the evening. There, our group of pilgrims from Russia will be waiting for me, with which I will then stay for 6 days. HOW is it better for me to cross the border in order to meet the group in Jerusalem at the appointed time?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to this hotel on the 14th
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I have a very bad vestibular apparatus and I can hardly stand the pitching. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Tell me, is it possible to take an excursion to Jerusalem from a local tour operator? And isn't it dangerous? If not, where is the best place to buy a tour?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Crossing the border on your own and if possible, then what can you see and buy in Eilat?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 20 answers
EgyptTaba
How long does it take to get from sharm airport to taba?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
We will be at the Hilton Hotel from 13.09 to 23.09. We are going on an excursion to Israel. Which local company is better to buy tickets from?
EgyptTaba
Choosing a hotel for a trip to Taba. The choice of the resort is made with the calculation of a trip to Israel. Looked, the resort is small, only a few hotels. Where in Taba can you quickly and quickly find local travel agencies upon arrival, if the price of the tour from the hotel guide does not suit you?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
They write on the forums that the Pegasus guides frankly threaten not to leave the resort if you take excursions to Israel not from them but from the locals.
12 years ago  •  16 subscribers 51 answer
EgyptTaba
Tell me, please, did anyone go on an excursion to Israel from Egypt in 2012, is there a danger due to unrest in the country and tense relations between countries? Thank you!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
who knows, please answer. thanks.
Price. What or whom to fear. Impressions.
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
Please tell me how you can get from Sofitel to the checkpoint with the Israeli border, I really want to visit Eilat. Is there any shuttle bus going there or how much does a taxi cost (if there is one, of course). We were in Movenpick that year so we can go there it was 3 minutes on foot, but from Sofitel I figured it would be about 7 killometers.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Fees per child as per adult?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Interested in reviews of excursions not from tour operators, but local and contacts.
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 19 answers
What documents are filled out when crossing the border of Egypt with Israel and back. And also what money is paid at this customs post. Anyone who has gone through this process please reply.
EgyptTaba
Hello! Please tell me how you can get from Taba to Cairo in early January 2012 ... Is there a direct plane from Taba to Cairo, or is it more convenient to take a direct bus?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
Does it matter what day to visit Jerusalem? We want to go on a tour on Saturday?!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
EgyptTaba
I heard that Jewish holidays are next week, is it worth going on an excursion to Israel at this time?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
Hello. Interested in excursions to Israel and Petra from Taba. Actually, we want to fly there because of them. But I started reading the news. Something was scary. Is there any first-hand information about what is now in Taba with excursions? Whether they drive, it's dangerous - it's not dangerous. Maybe someone has just arrived. We are planning to fly on October 25th.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »