Questions about TabaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
how are they fed? are there corals? how is it with diving - is there a dive center / diving prices on site?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
EgyptTaba
Hello! Need first hand information! Which hotels are still closed? Very interested in Taba Heights hotels (marriott and inter) and Movenpick. Has Taba's infrastructure (streets, houses, lawns, etc.) been restored?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My husband and I are going to Egypt for the first time, please tell me how things are going there with regard to room service, entertainment for young couples without children, what to take with you from the mainland (including personal hygiene products) and where it is more profitable to buy tours to Israel and others and also buy some souvenirs.Thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
how much will a trip for two to this hotel in October cost??
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
EgyptTaba
Dear, help me choose a hotel! 1. Beautiful territory 2. The rooms are not old. 3.Corals 4. Nutrition.
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 36 answers
this is not the first time in Egypt and I somehow managed without them before, but I read the reviews and many write that such slippers are very necessary in Taboo ...
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
EgyptTaba
Help with the hotel. We chose the resort of Taba because. hotel prices are slightly cheaper than in Sharm. What are our requirements: 1. Sea: I would like to have corals and all sorts of interesting fish, preferably a pontoon. 2. Hotel and territory: 1st line, the territory is not necessarily large, just to be comfortable. 3. Food: keep everything fresh so that there are no "pleasant" surprises. 4. Excursions: we want to visit Israel and Jordan, but we plan to purchase from local agencies (if possible, give the coordinates from whom you purchased excursions and were satisfied). 5. Animation is not interested. 6. To have a normal attitude towards Ukrainians. If anyone can advise a hotel in Taba or a not very expensive 5-ku in Sharm with the above Wishlist, we will be grateful.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me who returned from the Hilton, how much do you need to pay extra for staying in a villa? How was the hotel, excursions, did you visit Israel on your own? Give advice where to buy cosmetics?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. please tell me a few things: 1 - what is the situation with the sea in the end? Is it easy to enter in special shoes? how far are the corals with the fishes? 2 - at the entrance to the sea sand, or corals? 3- is there a bar on the beach or by the pool? does it work? 4 - do the hotel allow bottled water from coolers? thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are planning a vacation at the HYATT REGENCY TABA 5* hotel. Interested in how tolerant the water in the room from the tap? Foreign odors, etc. We ended up in hotels, albeit 5-star ones, but with very unpleasant water. A trifle, of course, but still ...
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going to stay at this hotel, I would like to know if it can be very boring there alone.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
EgyptTaba
Good afternoon ! We are going to Taboo for Christmas, tell me which hotel to choose ????? Thanks in advance !
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
EgyptTaba
I would like a smaller reef
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
EgyptTaba
Dear experts! Can you tell me which hotel other than Movenpick has an indoor pool? We are planning a trip in the winter, and this is one of the main factors. Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
how about food
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
Please advise to choose a good hotel in Taba
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
EgyptTaba
Please tell me what to choose: Taboo or Charm. Rumor has it that there are no direct flights to Taba - everyone flies through Sharm. And I don’t really want to shake and, most importantly, lose precious time on the bus for 3-4 hours. The choice fell on Taboo solely because of the excursions to Jerusalem and Petra. And now I'm thinking how to be. There are excursions to these directions from Sharm. They say the reef is more beautiful in Sharm. Excursions differ in price, of course, but not by much. Plus, there is at least civilization in Sharm, but they say there is no civilization in Taba. I will be in Egypt for the first time.
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a hookah bar? And plano or free of charge you can order a hookah?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
What is the size of the territory of the hotel? They write that it is big, I would like to clarify in numbers. I can't find it anywhere on the internet :(
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
last year they had a great rest, and this year they write everywhere that the hotel is in the foot, but the locals say no. Why is that?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 50 answers
EgyptTaba
For a birthday celebration, a married couple finds it difficult to choose a hotel, we are very grateful to everyone for the answers. The main focus of the holiday is a trip to Israel, but I also want to enjoy outside the trip both "for the eyes and for the soul"
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
EgyptTaba
in 2010, planes flew only in taboo, we went to charm, but kamikaze drivers scare me, but this year if there is only taboo again, I want to stay where the fish are better?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Hello help me decide where it is better to book a room - at the Hilton hotel or at the Nelson bungalow Planning a family vacation in April Thank you.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
In the tours offered by the tour operator for March, there are no offers for the Aquamarine sun flower hotel in Taba (Egypt). Is he closed now?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there is an iron, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, shower gel, etc. in the rooms?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »