Questions about TabaCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Who took a laptop with them? What's with the internet? The hotel website offers Wi-Fi for $30 per night per room. Very expensive. Is there free in the lobby? Everyone complains about the low speed, that even Skype cannot be used. What about 3G connection in Taba? In Hurghada, I bought a Vodafone SIM card, excellent speed, everything flies and the prices for Internet access are small. Or near Eilat, maybe an Israeli SIM card is easier to buy?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How much does a local telephone connection with Russia cost? Is it possible to buy a SIM card or what is the best way?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
internet and wifi
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I need to use the internet for work. Where is the cheapest connection source? I heard that mosquitoes bite badly in Egypt. How to deal with it? In which building is it better to choose a room?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to all! Can you tell me if the hotel has free (free) internet access? If not, how much does it cost? Is there Wi-Fi in the hotel and rooms?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am looking for a girl Katya not alone who knows something please write
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
and for what fee?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
EgyptTaba
We will be with our son at Marriot Taba Heights in early September. As I understand it, you can walk around the territory of all the hotels in the Taba Heights area. Do any of them have free wi-fi in the lobby? And a question about an excursion to Jordan: will it be possible to enter the local DUTE FREE (if there is one) when crossing the Jordanian border?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
If paid, how much does it cost?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
The accident was with a minibus (white), crashed into a cart with a donkey, broke through the radiator, and went to the market in Hurghada, if memory serves
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
You rested along the way at the same time and they were in an accident, well, unsubscribe, it’s very necessary, with whom she was, maybe even have a photo, I would be very grateful
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there WiFi? If paid, how much is it? What about speed?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Believe me, you really need to know at least something about them! But more about their dj Mero ....... please, if anyone knows at least something, do not ignore! I will have to for the rest of my life !!!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
By the nature of my work, I need access to the Internet, tell me, what is more profitable, Wi-Fi of the hotel or buy a card from a local operator, is there 3G there?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, how much does a minute of conversation with Russian cellular networks cost when calling from a SIM card of local operators (Egypt). Thank you in advance
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I can't decide if I should take it or not
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell us who used mobile communications and / or the Internet (I assume that there must be WiFi) at the Hyatt Hotel - quality / prices?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers