Questions about TabaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
EgyptTaba
Hello! Tell me how to get from Taba to Tel Aviv, we need to get to the doctor, so we wanted to combine a vacation in Taba with a visit to Tel Aviv. How much will a taxi cost? me and baby
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
I reviewed a bunch of sites, somewhere they write what they have, somewhere they don’t. I wanted to know the exact answer
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me where you can not smoke in the holiday?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Is it really so boring in this hotel? They say that there is live music, a disco. And about alcohol. Does ALL serve cocktails, whiskey, cognac, or do you have to buy it all?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
а если нету то сколько стоит заказать
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please answer two questions: 1. Is there a tennis court 2. How much does an excursion to Israel cost?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know more about this
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello airport transfer to Taba (Hilton) very long, did anyone take a taxi?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
we are planning to go, but there is a lot of negativity, they say the owner has changed and the hotel has become much worse, does not correspond in any way. 5 stars
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me information about the restaurant in the hotel which are paid and which are not? And is it possible to visit A ​​la carte restaurants once for free?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
How to get to Eilat for a walk (passing customs, how to get to the city, what documents are needed, what to visit)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
how to behave if the staff behaves defiantly
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a disco in this hotel and just do I'm interested in whether there is children's animation and evening shows? Thank you for your answer.
Interested in whether it is possible to use the playground of the neighboring Hilton hotel, hammocks, disco, swimming pool or just walk through the territory of this hotel? If possible, is it free?
Will the child go hungry?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to Hyatt at the end of January, in one of the reviews I read that wine and beer at lunch and dinner, one glass in hand, but the number of repetitions is not limited. Is this true? And what is the approximate cost of cocktails at the hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The hotel website says that the "All" system includes, in addition to the main restaurant, 1 dinner in each paid restaurant, a submarine tour, 1 visit to the hairdresser and 1 dry cleaning. Is it really?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I'm interested in the outdoor pool. We are planning a trip for January. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I am interested in drinking water at the AI ​​boarding house. Is it possible to get the right amount without any problems. As I understand it, there is no smell of coolers here. How is this problem solved?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
EgyptTaba
Dear experts! Tell me the most optimal type of food in Bali, and how much does bottled water cost How much will it cost if you eat in local cafes? We want to take only breakfast. Will we not starve? Same question for Sri Lanka. Thanks
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
EgyptTaba
please tell me how much it costs to go to Jerusalem for two from Taba?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
EgyptTaba
When choosing a hotel, should I pay attention to the presence / absence of paid / free A la carte restaurants? Do they make sense?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Not in the sense of money - but in the organization of moving - is it possible to dine at another hotel if we live in 4 * on the ALL system? Something is straining 1.5 km before lunch and after ... Or can you have a bite to eat on the beach? Freshly rested - share info!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to this hotel. We are leaving tomorrow. We are thinking of taking a laptop or not. And we go to know for Wi-Fi.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
After reading the advice, I realized that the room must be handed over before 12-00, leave things at the reception, and you can go for a walk. Question - is it possible to eat and drink something after the checkout time, is it possible to take a beach towel? Yes, we have all inclusive. I read that in other hotels they don’t take bracelets and you can dine, but here the system is with signing checks. If anyone has come across this problem, please get in touch.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to rest in Movenpick in early April. Who will answer - does the hotel operate tr. hall. Is there a sauna, quality and how much does it cost? THANK YOU!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My wife and I are going to Movenpick on 11.03. , maybe there are fellow travelers. Departure from Kiev. A question for those who know, I read that Wi-Fi takes in the room. Is this a paid service?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
It's listed on the hotel's website, but none of the photos show it...
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are lovers of sleep) Tell me, in addition to breakfast in the main restaurant, are there morning snacks in the hotel bars. If so, which ones and at what time? I would be grateful for any information!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Is there wi-fi and rates. And how is it with the check out - are the bracelets removed or what? And it's true .. that ice cream is expensive?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »