Questions about TabaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
We are going to from December 3 to rest with friends. How is the weather in taba at this time?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
EgyptTaba
Good evening, I'm going to Taba in the middle of November, how is the weather there? Can you burn??
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Question to those who were in Egypt in the summer months: how is the summer heat tolerated here?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to Taboo for the New Year holidays from 12/26/12 to 01/07/13. Can you please tell me what kind of clothes to take? Is it even worth taking T-shirts, shorts, or even not taking up space in a suitcase.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
EgyptTaba
Hello. Tell me, please, what is the weather like in late February-early March in Sharm? Is it possible to swim in the sea? Or is it better to go in another month?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
were in January 2012 in Aloha (charm) the beach is tolerable - there is no bar in the room.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are planning a trip in April. Are there strong winds at this time?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to Taboo on February 04, I read reviews about the hotel - I started to worry, but when I looked at the weather I was just horrified, +13 ??? Why is it so cold? Or is this weather quite acceptable for this period? Who rested in Taba at this time of the year, tell me what to do, maybe it's better to book vouchers before it's too late?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
We are planning to visit Movenpick on December 2. Please tell me what weather and sea temperature should be expected? I am also interested in whether it is safe in Taba during this period (due to the upcoming elections)? Reading the previous questions and answers, I have a certain idea about visiting Israel, Has not changed whether something?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we want to go to Movenpick for the New Year. Is it cold in the rooms at night? Especially interested in bungalows. Which rooms are better to live in in winter?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
please tell me if it will be very hot in Taba in mid-late August, will it be comfortable to rest? Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
At the end of August we are going with a child to HILTON (TABA) won't it be too hot????
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going to visit this hotel from 01.04, who knows how the weather is there during this period, can I swim?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
EgyptTaba
What is the weather like in Taba at the end of March?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go with the children for spring break, but we don’t know how to guess the weather.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
My wife and I are going to celebrate February 14 in Egypt, to dive, to see fish, how is the weather there at that time?
I would be grateful to everyone who will describe how the temperature changes during the day - what things to take? And it is also very important - the temperature of the water in the sea, how comfortable is it to swim? and more - the approximate cost of excursions, and which ones to choose (I mean to neighboring Israel and Jordan). Thanks to everyone who shares their tips. Elena.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We bought a taboo tour from 01/14/2011 to 01/23/2011, found a site with reliable weather, these days the forecast during the day is +8 + 15. We were upset, I want to cry, why on all sites the weather in January in the tab is written + 24 + 25? This is a deception. As we eat, we are no longer in the mood, we wanted to bask in the sun in the winter and swim in the sea.
offer Aquamarine from 21 to 28 December Safagu Lotos and others 4**** for the same dates WHAT TO CHOOSE? Sunny Day El Palacio4* Dive Inn4*-? Thank you all for your reply
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
interested in climate, water temperature in the morning and afternoon in the sea, is there any wind, and air temperature and how to dress, thank you
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
EgyptTaba
In connection with recent events (even if the beaches are opened, I'm still scared to swim in the sea) we rebooked the New Year's tour from Sharm to Taba, which we have never been to. Can you please tell me what the weather is usually like at this time? How many degrees is the water, is it possible to swim and is there a wind? The hotel is the closest to Sharm (they write - 180 km.) It is called Sonesta Beach 5 *, Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
depression rolled in because only after buying a ticket to the taboo looked at the weather for the period from December 26th. not even dream about those-re higher than 21 during the day? we want to go to israel and jordan, will the dead sea be cold?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to the Hilton in early February, I would like to know the reviews about the weather during this period,
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Please share your tips and impressions who stayed at the hotel during the New Year holidays? We are going from December 29 to January 9. What is the weather like during this period? What kind of things is better to take?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
So we took pktevki, for December 17 to 30, and now I'm worried about the weather, so that it would not be cold. I would be grateful for the answers.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
My husband and I bought a ticket to Taba on November 20, and now we have doubts about the weather and water temperature
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
Tell me please ... what is the weather like in mid-April in Taba ... is the sea cold?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »