Questions about TabaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
Good day, tell me how the Anex tour works now, otherwise there are a lot of reviews and 98% of them are bad, BUT they are all 2-3 years old. Tell me, otherwise I’m going to fly alone with two children 12 years old and 1 year old, I’m not capricious, but I wouldn’t want to spoil the rest of the days ....
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
EgyptTaba
irina951000 Today at 15:05 tell me which is the best local travel agency to go to israel and jordan. Waiting for a response ONLY from real tourists. I read bad reviews about Sinai Travel and Ibrahim, something they no longer inspire confidence in me, although when my search began, I thought that I would go through Sinai Travel
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
who used the services of local agencies? or is it better and safer with guides in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, please, is it worth taking excursions from Ibrahim from Saif Tours?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I took a tour to Egypt from Pegasus, I was very upset, I read all the terrible reviews about him. is it so bad? How to find out if the departure time from Kyiv has changed, and how to insure yourself in order to leave Egypt on time, because I read that they often change the departure time and do not report this
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
EgyptTaba
Tell me how safe it is to go on an excursion to Israel with a tour. by Sinai Travel
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Where to order an excursion to Israel and how much does it cost for an adult and a child?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
From 14/12 we will rest in this hotel and want to go to Israel, help me decide on a tour operator?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
EgyptTaba
I'm going to Taba in September and I want to visit Israel and Jordan.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
Or do I have to go from Sharm by bus?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
EgyptTaba
where is the best place to fly now? Why is taboo more expensive? where is the best sea?
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 17 answers
EgyptTaba
Gathered with his wife in mid-May in Egypt - Taba. The main goal is excursions and fish to see. Tell me please : 1. Will it be too hot for excursions (Petra, Jerusalem)? Should I break the schedule and try to break out in April? 2. Hotels - Movenpick, Hilton, Radisson. s-ma AI. Criteria: sea-fish, service, food. What to prefer? 3. How is the infrastructure and the sea of ​​these hotels after heavy rains? interested in recent reviews. Thanks to all who answered.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers