Questions about TabaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Taba
EgyptTaba
In a memo to tourists traveling to Egypt, Pegasus indicated the need to purchase a visa worth 15 USD and that visa-free transit is prohibited. He also noted that single trips to Luxor and Aswan are undesirable. Our flight is on March 28 .What do you think, do not pay attention and put "Sinai only" and how many migration cards to fill out can give / suddenly spoil when filling out /? Thank you))).
11 years ago  •  12 subscribers 28 answers
Already rested in Movenpick Taba. We liked it, we go again. We go from there for a walk to Eilat. Previously, they paid a fee for leaving Israel, but now it seems to have been canceled for Movenpick and Hilton?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
I heard that upon arrival in Sharm, you can write "Only Sinai" on the customs declaration and you do not have to pay $ 30.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
EgyptTaba
We want to go in May
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
We want to go in May
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
We want to go in May
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
EgyptTaba
We want to go in May
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, how can you get from Taba to Israel, to Mount Tabor on the feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord? On the Internet, I read that there are excursions to Jerusalem, but not to Mount Tabor
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
EgyptTaba
I have a question about the Israeli DUTY FREE (an excursion to Israel is supposed). What can be there, what are the prices, transportation rules (how much and in what container can be transported per person). I know that you can bring into Egypt "2 liters of wine and 2 liters of strong alcoholic beverages for each non-Muslim.", Does this rule apply if you plan to bring them (unopened) home (Ukraine). If you skimp on DUTY FREE in Israel, when departing from Egypt, do you need to pack everything you bought in your luggage? How about cosmetics in Dutik from Israel?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
EgyptTaba
Please tell me the structure of the immigration card. How to fill in. Thank you!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
EgyptTaba
Dear, good afternoon. We are going to go on vacation to Taba, while we want to visit Cairo and take an excursion to Israel. Please tell us in more detail what needs to be done so that after visiting Israel there would be no questions during further trips around Egypt and when flying from Egypt to your homeland. And then they scare you with different Sinai stamps, etc. Thanks a lot! Sorry if this issue has been discussed before.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Will they let the border in, they wanted to go to the Oceanarium with a child, What duties will have to be paid when leaving Izrpil
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
EgyptTaba
We want to go in May
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
EgyptTaba
In this connection, the question arose - an Egyptian visa for $ 15 single or multiple. Since a trip to Israel is planned first and then to Cairo. Will there be any difficulties after the "Sinai stamp" is put at the crossing in Taba? Or am I not understanding something?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
EgyptTaba
Can you please tell me if it is necessary to make Israeli visas in advance for a 1 or 2 day excursion from Taba?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
maybe someone knows - about the attitude of local customs to that, etc.
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers