Questions about AlanyaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
Now I am planning a route along the coast, I would like to capture both Alanya and Antalya, and something along the way.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please help me decide. The trip is planned for the second half of October. Two adults. Is the Sultan really better in terms of service, food, etc., and is it worth paying extra approx. $100 for the posh location of this hotel? In one review they said that this is really a troika. Suggest something.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 44 answers
I know what the hotel offers
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The beach is terrible
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Alanya for a month and 3 weeks later and still haven't found a place to live. Help please who can. Where to rent an inexpensive apartment in Alanya?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Today I learned that there are riots in Turkey. Who is now in Antalya, please write what is the situation in the resort towns. We fly out in a week, it somehow became dumb.
11 years ago  •  24 subscribers 47 answers
What discounts are offered by your hotel on 10 days round, if we had a rest in your hotel 3 times.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go on vacation with my child to Turkey. Alanya, Tosmur district. Tell me how you can find housing without intermediaries. For 2 weeks. Maybe 3 weeks in the spring. March. April ... thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
tell me at the border.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
I am looking for a company to hang out at the Delfin Botanik hotel. I am 16!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me who bought tickets to Antalya from Kyiv. I won a ticket for a week, I need to buy and pay only tickets, but there are problems with this. Travel agencies do not want a privileged passenger on their charter. What to do?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I need a voucher for visiting
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 41 answer
Apartment rental in Turkey, the village of Mahmutlar, 12 km from Alanya, the My Marine Residence complex, views of the mountains and the sea. The entrance to the territory of the complex is guarded. tennis courts, mini-golf playground - on the territory of the complex, use is free of charge. Everything you need for living, own kitchen, safe. The apartment has a bedroom, a children's room (2 beds), a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, Wi-Fi. Long term rental advantage. [email protected]
15 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
tell me there will be no problems at the border if you go without a ticket and is it possible to get settled (check in a hotel) upon arrival in Turkey? and will it not be cheaper than buying a ticket in Ukraine?
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers