Questions about AlanyaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
The money stuck with the operator and our travel agent, with whom the first contract was concluded. Now we are looking for a hotel (almost looked after). And this hotel is more profitable to buy from another tour operator. The travel agent said that it would be possible to transfer money from one operator to another (they, they say, will write a letter to the right place). Tell me, please, how can I do the same procedure, only by contacting another agent, or, perhaps, directly to the tour operator whose money is stuck? Has anyone else experienced this and how is it done?
3 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Is it possible to cancel a tour from Anex tour, purchased by early booking on 31.12, departure 8.05, due to the situation with the coronavirus? An advance payment of 50% has been made. I do not want to pay the rest, because I don't see any chance that things will get better soon. The travel agent says that if I cancel the tour, the tour operator will sue me for 100% of the cost of the tour. Thanks for the replies.
4 years ago  •  13 subscribers 57 answers
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I used to choose a hotel myself near Coral or Anex. Now Coral has come up with a tricky booking system, but you just can’t look at the prices. Who did it - tell me how
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am looking for a tour for September from Moscow or Volgograd
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Do you think it is possible to go on vacation to Turkey (period May 12-22)? In connection with the political situation in Ukraine? BEFORE the presidential election? I'm afraid of the disruption of the ticket ((
10 years ago  •  15 subscribers 25 answers
For early hotel booking, there is an instant confirmation, but the hotel is not confirmed, what should I do in this case?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
People, we are going to go with a lady to this hotel, we are interested in the cost in early May!-)))
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, does the hotel charge extra for the infanta? Tez tour cannot calculate the final cost for us. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Booking for September.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
May 22 I want to go to Alanya. I plan to stay at the Ananas or Artemus Princess hotel. I found two travel agencies in Voronezh - Kohler and My Cheap Travel. Has anyone used their services before? The tour can be bought now, i.e. early booking - until 30.04., but I would like to go on a last-minute tour. Does it make sense to wait until the beginning of May or is it better to play it safe and buy now?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 98 answers
Some tour operators have Jasmin Side but this is a different hotel.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 16 answers
Were there any problems with the coral travel tour operator?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Which tour operator works with the Gypsophila Holiday Hotel in Moscow?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We bought a tour from October 09 to Lonicera, tour operator Sanmar, Ural Airlines (I track their departures, constant delays, and we fly with children), is it possible to change Ural Airlines to Transaero from this tour operator, and what will be the penalties. There is nothing written about this in the contract with the travel agency. Many thanks in advance to everyone.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
1) Are there any complaints about the tour operator? 2) How do you rate the work of hotel guides in Anex? (dishonest attitude towards tourists) 3) How much is the transfer at Anex from the airport to Utopia? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I have never been to the sea, I want to go for the first time. How much will it cost for 7 days 1 adult? How much is the trip, food?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How to book this hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
for a normal price, departure from Lviv or Ivano Frankivsk
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Show more »