Questions about AlanyaCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The exchange rate of the National Bank, as I understand it, is one thing, but the real exchange rate is completely different. I would be grateful for advice on this.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
For example, in Cyprus, in the market (albeit a large one), we were asked before paying what currency the card was in, so that we could avoid double conversion.
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
What is better to take to Turkey - dollars or euros? what is the rate at the hotel
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to withdraw money from a bank card somewhere in the Utopia hotel or is it necessary to go to the locality?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! Where is the best place to exchange dollars for lira? (Is there an exchange office on site?) And from which countries do tourists meet at the hotel? (as far as I understand, the vast majority are Russians, there are also Ukrainians)
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
My family is going to this hotel, they have not been to Avsalar before.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
What is the best way to take money in cash or on a card?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
please tell me how many Turkish lira is given for one dollar? Is turkish lira obligatory in local shops or can i buy it with dollars? Who rested in this hotel, tell me what is the difference between an economy class room and a standard room? What do you need when you move in, what documents? If anyone knows good shops around the hotel, tell me. are there a la carte restaurants on site and are they paid, what kind of entertainment is there for a child of 12 years old? I would appreciate any information about this hotel, thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
tell
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
in ukraine or turkey, hryvnia per dollar..
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I have a Sberbank visa
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Possible default in the US on August 2
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Where is the best place to exchange dollars for lira? We decided that we would only pay in lira everywhere.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
What is better to take with you euros or dollars for shopping in Alanya
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How does the Sberbank visa electron card (RUB) work everywhere? And if you need to sow cash, what is the commission? What are the best ATMs to cash out?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
The dollar is falling. My husband and I got into an argument about what to take?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
And what is the exchange rate of the Turkish lira against the dollar and how is it more profitable to exchange it for ruddles or dollars?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
ya jivu v germanii i u nas euro, stoit li mne menyat na dollari, i esli da to where?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
And in general in Alanya you can find such ATMs? And what is the commission?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Interested in the exchange rate in Alanya, we are going in a week and a half. What is the exchange rate of the lira against the dollar and the euro now.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Are there ATMs of the Savings Bank and the Bank of Moscow or is it easier to carry cash.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers