Questions about AlanyaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
Is it possible to rest in Turkey in May? Not cold? We are on vacation until May 25th. When and where is the best time to go? Alanya? Where is it warmer? My husband wants to go to Turkey, not Egypt. And if from 15 to 25? Will it be warm there? Can you swim? I was told that it was cold there in May and there was nothing to do there. Who was in May, share your impressions and advice, please.
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
A question for respected experts on Turkey, is there a tourist-beach life outside the Alanya region? along the coast to the south and then to the east? in theory there is warmer and air and water?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
(May 3-11, Mukhmutlar)
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
8 years ago  •  18 subscribers 21 answer
I was in Egypt at a similar time, I can stand the "dry" heat normally. But I can’t stand the “wet” heat well, I know from the August Crimea ((((Sauna, bath, hot bath, it doesn’t get very good with the heart right away. Thank you all for the answers!
8 years ago  •  9 subscribers 30 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, who knows what the weather is now in Konakli or Alanya. We're going in a week. Is it possible to swim now? And do I need to take warm clothes with me? Thank you in advance.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
how to dress from April 20th to May 1st with a 6 year old child? 5 * hotel, with a small territory. Can you swim in the pools? in the sea?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Very worried, will the water in the sea be warm at the end of September?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I read in a review that there are always waves on Cleopatra Beach - is this true? Those. not suitable for a holiday with a child?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
does anyone have a photo of him?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
we are going to the hotel on 07/25/2014. I read in the reviews that the air conditioner works from 15.00 to 5.00
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon everyone! I look at the forecast and am simply horrified ... rains, thunderstorms ... we are going on vacation with the children on the 21st, if we ourselves would not have been so worried, we would have found something to do. And so I chose a hotel with a water park, swimming pools .... and the weather is not happy. Maybe Gismeteo is wrong? :)
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to the May holidays in Utopia World 5 *, maybe someone is there now, tell me what's wrong with the weather, how's the water?
Hi, please tell me how far is the road from the beach, does it interfere with relaxing on the beach, is there noise and smoke from the road on the beach, or is it not noticeable
What is the weather like in Alanya on May 9-18? How many degrees air, water? Is it raining?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
There are 2 weeks of vacation, is it worth it to go with two children (1.5 and 3) to Alanya, will we be able to swim, sunbathe? or is it better to wait for the opening of Egypt, to be sure? Who is in Alanya now, please write about the weather. Thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
It turns out vacation only on such a date. Many recommend this hotel. Tell me, is it worth it? Are there electric kettles in the rooms Yes and Thank you in advance for your reply.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »