Questions about AlanyaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Good afternoon, tell me if there are any price lists with excursions and cost? Where can I see them to pre-order?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good evening everyone! Finally, we are going to Turkey for a holiday. We're going for the first time. From friends we learned that you can go on excursions. What are the most interesting? Which is definitely something to look at. We are with a child of 5 years.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We are going to this city in early June. What do you recommend to see? Where to go ?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to rest in July 2014 in this hotel, I would like to know if there are local tour agencies or travel agencies near the hotel (so that you can walk)? Thanks in advance for your reply.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Which countries have tours from Turkey?
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 22 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to Utopia World 5 * for May, with adult children aged 18 and 14, tell me where and what excursions to take?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Is there an organized excursion to Cyprus by ferry from Alanya? If yes, how much does it cost?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am going to rest in Konakli. I read about the presence on the outskirts of the village "turtle beach". So the question arose - where is it and how to get there. Maybe someone was there? Tell me, please....
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
excursion to istanbul and its price
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Interested in prices for excursions. We are going 2 girls with children, so we decided to plan everything in advance.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
I wonder if there is a trusted tour desk near the hotel? Who used? It is clear that everything is much more expensive for hotel guides ... I would like to know where you can buy excursions ...
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. We want to take a car for one day and go to see the beauties of the region. Maybe someone went like this, tell me the most interesting places within a radius of 200 km. Maybe just names. Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I understand that this question has been asked here more than once. However, I ask you not to throw stones at me, and answer what excursions from Alanya (Konakli) you can advise and (in a separate line) - how much they cost in local agencies (of course, I'm interested in the prices of the current season). Thanks in advance !
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to everyone! Tell me please, on excursions to Dim-chai, at fruit tasting, they offer to try pekmez, and then if you wish, you can buy it, so, I don’t remember what that pekmez is brewed from - grape juice, mulberry or carob tree? Well, at least kill me, I don’t remember! Who knows, tell me!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me where in Alanya you can go on your own, what is worth seeing, for children 16 and 10 years old? Many thanks
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Where is the best place to order them? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  29 subscribers 28 answers
please tell me where to buy good and inexpensive excursions?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »