Questions about Alanyashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, we are flying with our daughter to this hotel! Can you please tell me how to get from the hotel to the Alanyum shopping center and the Waikiki store and how far are they located ???
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 2 answers
In the hotel itself prices are 3 € per 250 gr. and 9 € per kg (in boxes, akdeniz). Megamall in Konakli offered delicious Turkish delight (tried), but for $24!!!! per kg. by weight. Where to find the golden mean, to tasty by weight and for reasonable money? Thanks!
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going in early June, what is the temperature of the water at that time? In the Stella Beach hotel, the entrance to the sea is a pebble, which is large? Is walking comfortable? Are there shops nearby outside the hotel? And yet, my mother's birthday falls on our vacation, can I ask the hotel for any services?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going with my husband and baby for the first time to Turkey. What can you buy good quality clothes, cosmetics and medicines in Alanya. What else can you advise?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, who knows the leather store "Baran Club" in Alanya. How far is it from bus terminus 50? And if someone has already been to Turkey this year, sort it out by price. Approximately how much does a medium length leather winter jacket cost? It is clear that prices vary greatly, but at least approximately. Thank you in advance!
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to rest in Alanya in June. I want to go shopping and do some shopping. Suggest shopping centers with reasonable prices. Leather products and gold are not interested. I want to know about clothes and shoes. Thanks.
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
What is the quality of shoes in Turkey and where is the best place to see them?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to this hotel on September 1st. Please tell me how to get to the Alanium shopping center, or maybe to some other shops and shopping centers where you can buy jeans, blouses, T-shirts, etc. little things. What are the prices there? How much are jeans, dresses. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I really like the clothes of this company. Tell me the addresses in Alanya or nearby. Or any landmarks for finding stores. Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What about instant milk for babies? Or is it on the menu?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Where can I buy dondurma nearby (Mahmutlar, Kardzhigak or in Alanya)?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! Please tell me how to get by dolmus from the Atlas beach hotel in Konakli to the Alanyum shopping center. Is this the final stop or do I need to transfer? And how much is the fare? Thank you in advance!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
according to reviews, many advise buying in stores with fixed prices, what do you advise me ??? And in which stores it is better to go to buy clothes, outerwear (sheepskin leather). And another question: is it worth buying a fur coat?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Hello I'll be in Turkey in a week Where can I buy inexpensive leather in Alanya or Konakli?
11 years ago  •  13 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »